Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pritch

Relationship problems...

OK, I have a dilemma and could use some advice.

I have a steady g/f, we've been going out for just over four months now. She's pretty, but she doesn't exactly make me tingle. She's also compatible, and we can talk, yadayadayada.

I also know this girl that I am extremely attracted to, I think about her all the time. Her looks, her background, everything about her makes me excited.

Do I risk everything for her, and lose a comfortable relationship, which is fairly enjoyable, but perhaps get something much more satisfying? Or should I play safe, be grateful for what I got, and try to forget about her? Both do the same course as me at uni, so it could turn nasty...

Help! What will I do?

Wait..I get it now...but I must know one thing...

Is it physical attraction, or something else?

Wait..I get it now...but I must know one thing...

I wish it were, i could probs deal with that, but's more. Trouble is, I don't see it going anywhere with my current g/f, but she's a lovely girl. The other one is probably worse for me, but I find her more attractive. Fucked up, innit? Why can't I just be happy with a given?

dude get some help, doom cant be your girlfriend. oh, nevermind. anyway why would u ask us people. we live in dark caves and dont know much about the "human" world.
well i would suddjest staying with your current

YEEEEESH, tell me about it, I have problems of my own...
I don't know what you should do. I'd be loyal, but that's just me...
If you stayed loyal for a long while and then when you're comfortable you could tell her about this problem, and perhaps when she hears that you chose to stay, she may think highly of that.

If that doesn't work then just relax man, the persuit of happiness is flawed because you will never be happy with what you have.

"suddjest"

damn i hate this keyboard. i am useing my dad's computer and it sucks ass. the keyboard is all fucked up. the keys stick, the left arrow does not work half the time. some of the keys have a brown/yellow crust on them. i think parasites have made a home in there too. I swear i just saw something move between the crack in the F4 and F5 keys. there also has to be about 5 pounds of potato chips in here too, so what ever lives in there has lots to eat

Close your eyes. Wash away your thoughts and feelings. Take your time... 3,4,10,30 minutes... who cares?
Then simply answer this question: 'who do you want to be with?'. The answer should come all by itself.

K, and if this silly stuff does not work (as in 50% of the cases), think you're young and get the sexiest. And if none is sexier than the other, try to set up a 3-some... Always enjoyable.

If none of this solution work, try the class next door, and grab another problem there.

what else matters?

Go away.

TOUCHDOWN STEELERS.

Okay, sorry.

Anyway, this is what one night stands are for.

what else matters?

/me shoots The Un-Bill

If your g/f is a nice person, then I'd say that you should stick with her.
But what the Hell do I know about girlfriends? I've never had one myself.

So you're telling us you like DOOM but would like to try QuakeIIIArena?

Then it's just physical attraction indeed.

Q3A rocks.

Sure the graphics rock, but as for the gameplay, I have only one thing to say: Duh?
Standard DM and Capture the Flag -nothing new and exciting and NO real SP experience, which is usually what I judge a game by.

Q3A rocks.

Sure the graphics rock, but as for the gameplay, I have only one thing to say: Duh?
Standard DM and Capture the Flag -nothing new and exciting and NO real SP experience, which is usually what I judge a game by.

It doesn't have to be new to be good.

Okay, I'm unlike other doomworlders, so I'd like to answer your question seriously. Perhaps you should go to qukae3world.com's forums to ask about these life-questions. Those people generally would like to share with their experiences.

First, ask yourself which one you love the most. Second, ask yourself which one of them do you feel the happiest about when are being with her. Third, evaluate if the new girl is worthy for you to sacrifice or not.

So you're telling us you like DOOM but would like to try QuakeIIIArena?

lol, you are hilarious, maonth