Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

ATTENTION DW ICQ USERS.....

I don't use sound on icq. It was too damn annoying, so i disabled it. tik tik tak tik tik tak tik...uh oh...incomming chat request...bah

icq isn't that bad, especially the off-line message feature I love. However, why do I even bother to care about whether there is doom sound scheme or not. It's not important at all.

everyone I know uses MSN, which means I have to use it, which is crap because it truly sucks.

All my friends use ICQ, so I have to use it. But I don't mind. I works great for me. Its a little annoying and cluttered nowadays, but what the hell...As for sounds, I changed the user online sound to the star trek door chime (hardly noticable), and the incoming message to '*THWAK* ugh...message for you, sir' (from MP's The Holy Grail).

too random. No one I know will have heard of it, plus I'm always the one who has to explain how to install/run things to my retarded friends.

kind of an englishism. It means too unheard-of, unexpected, strange. I'm sure it's a good IM, but no one I know would be bothered to download and use it.

i would run jabber if winxp wasn't fucking up and not letting me enable ports on my winme comp.