Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Pinata girl deserves Mexican justice

She's fine. She'll rise from her ashes yet.

I live in Winnipeg, by the way. So, it looks like I can add another notch to the "horrible atrocities near home" tally, with the previous notch signifying the Greyhound bus slaying.

I have a daughter and I would never dream of doing anything like that to her. People who do this shit are sick, and executing them would be far too nice a thing to do to them.

They should have their skin slowly flayed off befire getting killed.

I'm not joking. This is absolutely repulsive. Especially since its a 5 year old girl, who coulden't of done ANYTHING.

GreyGhost said:

She deserves better than Mexican Justice.

"Guilt, which is presumed, and innocence which must be proven (the Napoleonic Code)"

This bullshit right at the beginning of the article makes me wary of the rest.

"Just for the hell of it"

Good GOD that's worse than horror movie shit. just imagine that boy living it. Poor kid's scarred.

What is so great about beating a child? I couldn't feel any sort of releif from beating a little girl. Probably a bit of "What am I doing this for?" and a bit of nausea.

I remember reading where in pittsburgh a 5 month old was repeatedly raped by a sick fat 18 year old school dropout. He faces a dozen or so felonies (one hopefully "being a sick fuck") and was being held on $1million bond.

See, these are the things that make it hard for me to dismiss the supernatural realm entirely. Truly fucks like this are possessed by something from hell. Or, drugs.

Csonicgo said:

See, these are the things that make it hard for me to dismiss the supernatural realm entirely. Truly fucks like this are possessed by something from hell. Or, drugs.

It has the opposite effect on me. It makes me remember that human brains are fragile organs that can be completely short circuited by having too much or not enough of some kind of chemical. You can't attribute this sort of thing to a man in a red suit holding a big fork. Santa is too busy molesting the elves.

Still, it's mind blowing that TWO people this evil could end up living together and breeding.

Clearly DOOM possessed them and made them do this. It is an evil game and needs to be rid of!

but in all seriousness, this is one of the most terrible things I have ever heard

I can only express my utter disappointment in humanity

Man, what's with violent crimes in Canada? Like 90% of the time they don't happen, but when they do, they're some crazy shit. Like someone goes axe-crazy on a bunch of mounties or something like this.

I suppose to an outsider Canada has a "quiet small-town" image (a bit like Tasmania, where I am) with locals who are friendly, on first-name terms with each other, a bit backward, maybe a bit inbred and surrounded by wilderness - then something out of the ordinary happens.

Did I misinterpret the thread title? If AndrewB's suggesting Mexican Justice for the girl's killers - I agree.

Creaphis said:

She's fine. She'll rise from her ashes yet.

I live in Winnipeg, by the way. So, it looks like I can add another notch to the "horrible atrocities near home" tally, with the previous notch signifying the Greyhound bus slaying.

This article sounds like something that should be in Venetian Snare's album "Winnepeg is a Fucking Shithole."

There's also "I Hate Winnipeg" by the Arrogant Worms.

Canada is a good place, because of how extremely out of the ordinary this really is.

that is fucking awful. i cant for the life of me figure out what possesses peoples minds to make them do things like this. the only way true justice can be served is through some really fucked up torture... bombarding them with infections and prolonging the suffering, oh and the pear of anguish, that shit is fucked up.