Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HellCattX

Compliation Doom Wads

I started off just trying to get the pistol to have unlimted ammo so i wasn't always screwed, but grew to this, 71 weapon add on for Ultimate doom, Doom 2, and Final doom, Ontop of the defualt weapons i have added 71 to the game itself. take a gander here, and as the title says its a compliation mod, there for i take no credit for making any weapons or sounds just tossing them all into a neat little package. if any author would like to see there name added to a credits.txt please let me know as this is old work, just newly uploaded and the credits txt was lost, and credit should be give where is due.
Find Screen Shots and more info here, but dont be lead by images, becuase there is some weapons that are pictured that do different effect or better effects.

http://hellcattx.proboards105.com/index.cgi?board=gaming&action=display&thread=64

just beacuse you have alot of guns doesnt mean you last any longer hehe....

i tryed to keep it balanced as i could and ammo still goes fast hehe, and damage is not to essive, pistols (10-15) dont do more than smg's (18-21) or ar's (25-28) or mg's (10-20) and upgraded all the monsteres hit points so it takes a few serveral hits of small arms fire to drop a imp, time to find something bigger than your pistol to take these baddies out ..... hehe

Taken out Screen Shots for video streams instead. well be all uploaded toaday/tomarrow up loading videos by weapons slot order.
Only have unregistered fraps so moviesd can only be max 30 seconds long

bullsquid said:

Is it possible to play this in another port then zdoom?

Probably Gzdoom.

This was okay. Isn't there any way to put this together without replacing an IWAD? I'm pretty sure that's probably not legal.

Edit: By which I mean, it's probably not legal to distribute an IWAD that contains a fair amount of the resources found in the registered games.

Lich said:

I'm pretty sure that's probably not legal.

Hm. I didn't actually download the wad. Yes, it definitely isn't legal to distribute a modified iwad.

the wad was made from the doom source code and compiled with extra graphics, i used XWE to make the wad from sctach and impotred the sources from there, thats why if you try to play plutonia wad, it says "doom II (plutionia wad)" as i coded one of lmp files wrong, i am new to devolping stuff and my frist source code compile, as you can find that on the web, the maps i must say i did get from my cd versions of the game, and as it is a mod, the only editor that i used was xwe, and it WILL NOT OPEN WITH ANY IWAD program, Dehack NOR WHAACKED will not open these files.

But to be safe i made the D\l of this wad for private D\L only. sorry for any trouble i mayhave cuase. Is Some one out there wants to help me refine it better, Help liven it up with some awsome maps or give me pointers PM me or post on my forums as doom is not the only game i edit, i have download for my Mod For Comand And Conquer Tibirum Sun, Red Alert 2 and Zero Hour, Plus Custom Models For Firearms 3.0 Halflife. Making maps is not my strong point or i would of made some.
sorry once again, but also was made so that it "should" work with any Doom Port, and online to play LAN with my gaming friends, as we do with my other mods of games n stuff we just like zdoom.

but fishished uplaoding videos and put them in the right order this time.

Probably doesn't know any better.

Why are we complaining?

Probably don't know any better.