Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dima

DOOM ON GBA - POLL

Does anyone here plans to buy (or already bought) a GBA mainly for playing DOOM?

I remember Todd hinting that it might include eastern eggs that have connection to the new doom game.

It costs 200$ here in Israel so I really doubt I'll buy it...

Does anyone here plans to buy (or already bought) a GBA mainly for playing DOOM?

I remember Todd hinting that it might include eastern eggs that have connection to the new doom game.

It costs 200$ here in Israel so I really doubt I'll buy it...

Already got a GBA to play my old GB/GBC games. I suppose I'll get Doom when it comes out.

I'm the personification of the I-don't-fucking-careness about GBAs and GBA DooMs... but that's just me.

Why are you dissapointed by GBA and why are you so certain DOOM on it will dissapoint as well?

P.S

That's just a question, don't want to argue about it or something.

Zaldron - you are a personification of the I-don't-fucking-care about anything other than pc.

P.S

No offence or something.

I'm pretty much like you but still play games on my Dreamcast sometimes...

@Dima
I won`t buy a GBA only for DooM !
Here it`s only 125 $ but the Games cost 50 $ each one, that sucks !
But in a couple of months it will be not so expensive ,i hope.Then i will buy one of these little GBAs.

I will, because...well I like to throw them at at passing ice cream trucks...

If you hit the ice-scream man in the head...can I keep the chocolate ones?

NOWAY!!!!!111

/me IS THE CHOCOLATE STARFISH!!#@)#$*#*($($)*($*))%)%)*^*&^

err, yeah keep it, BUT I GET ALL THE DESTRUCTABLE DINGLE BERRY EXPLOSION !!!!

And i get his wallet dammit, they make millions, damn money leeches...

Here the GBA only costs about $100 and the games about $30. I already bought one, but not just for Doom, although I am looking forward to it. There will be a lot of good games out for the GBA, considering that it is the only desent portible console on the marget, with virtualy no compititon. I don't know why you all didn't like the GBA, but I guess you are entitled to your opinions. From what I have heard the Doom for GBA will be just like the one on PC, except for maby a few less enemies in one room, which sucks, but they can only go so far with what they have. Its not like they can have it made on another portable system, unless you want to buy an expensive labtop, or play it on a digitle camera.

IF THEY DO HAVE DOOM FOR GBA, THEY BETTER MAKE IT DEATJHMATCH AND COOP PLAYABLE CUS U KNOW I WILL BE PLAYING THAT MOST OF THE TIME.

Uhm, since when is it equal to SNES? It has capabilities close to a Playstation! Have you seen Tony Hawk for it? The SNES could never do that! Plus, the sound is way better.. at least it can actually play higher quality sounds, like voices. 16bit systems always had a shitty time when it came to trying to play a human's voice without making it sound distorted.

I was playing it at the mall the other day, and I also noticed that the screen is _much_ easier to see than any other portable screen around. It doesn't get faded or dark when you look at it on an angle, and the colour is very crisp. And the entire thing is a perfect size without being too small. Fits right in the pocket without ripping it, but it has a clear large screen and everything.

And that's my two cents

The reason it handles Tony Hawk so well is that it is a 32bit system, not 16. That means it is slightly better than the super Nintendo.