Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dgon92

Should Sarah Palin Shut Up?

Should Palin Shut Up? And if you think she should, why?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should Palin Shut Up? And if you think she should, why?

• YES!!! C`mon! The election is over! We had enough of you!
    • Yes! Every word brings you closer to doom in the 2012 election.
    • No. Funny things happen when Palin is talking.
    • No, give Tina Fey more material!
    • She should shut up now, so she can have a snowball`s chance in the 2012 election.
    • It`s the damn liberal elitist gotcha media! They`re making her look stupid to get ratings!

Should John McCain's running mate Sarah Palin, for any reason, shut up forever, or at least until the 2012 election?

What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her vagina?

Not everything that comes out of her vagina is retarded.

Graf Zahl said:

I just hope she gets lost forever on a hunting trip in Alaska's wilderness... :D

No, I'm afraid she'll keep talkin' and talkin' and talkin' and we'll keep laughin' and laughin' and laughin'. And she'll keep doing so until Obama gets inaugurated, or the Republican Party disintegrates. I'm thinking the latter will happen sooner.

If it does, SHE DID IT!

Is it Inauguration day yet?

I think she should keep talking and talking and talking.

Hopefully, as a result, her blatant stupidity and obvious unsuitability as a presidential candidate will become clear to even the most backward inbred mutants who may have thought her a decent candidate - so that by the time the 2012 election starts hotting up (with the length of time your elections take, that process should be starting in a week or two) she will be such an uncredible candidate that we won't have to worry about her even getting a sniff of power.

I don't see how anyone could have taken her seriously - ever. The more she keeps talking, the more she reinforces how inappropriate she is for the "top job". Let her keep doing it for the good of all of us.

Shaikoten said:

No, but they have retarded names. I, for one, would name a kid after a world history subject, instead of a math subject like Trig. If I had a kid, I would name him Holo (for Holocaust), Sergey (for segregation) or ninleventy (for 9/11).

Graf Zahl said:

I just hope she gets lost forever on a hunting trip in Alaska's wilderness... :D

She can get lost on a hunting trip in my pants.

I hope she shuts up. As amusing as she is, every word out of her mouth hurts her chances in 2012, and while I'm pretty confident she wouldn't make it out of the primaries, seeing her try to run for president would be absolutely hysterical.

Enjay said:

... by the time the 2012 election starts hotting up (with the length of time your elections take, that process should be starting in a week or two)

Too late.

I'm hoping she spends the next four years trying to convince everyone she's just your typical "hockey mum" while running for an office that really demands a "pitbull with lipstick".

Danarchy said:

I. Fucking. Hate. Sarah Palin.

Quoted for truth.

Seriously, listening to the woman is like having your ear fucked by a dick with razor sharp barbs.

And? She appends and prepends the word "also" to way too many sentences.

Why should she shut up? What about freedom of speech? :P

The only ones who want her to shut up are those Republicans who are embarrassed to share their political affiliation with the many morons who love Palin. Unless the GOP undergoes massive reforms to distance itself with the Religious Right, relegating people like Palin to an "irrelevant minority" position rather than at the helm of the ship, she should continue to talk.

kristus said:

Here's a youtube video that compares her with the Nazis

Yay Godwin!

Shaikoten said:

AHAHAHAHA

kristus said:

Here's a youtube video that compares her with the Nazis:

Ah Thunderf00t, a venerable titan when debating religion and a crippled dodo when debating politics.

w/e. the worlds gonna end in 2012 so she can say whatever the hell she wants.

I don't think there's going to be a total end, but an election in 2012 is far from being on my mind.