Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tobester

I had ANOTHER wierd ass dream last night...

Blah.

Check this out.

Starts out with me walking to my old school. I'm halfway there when I realize that I don't go to school anymore. So I'm standing outside like a retard when I see a friend of mine from my old school, named Nathan. I walk over to him and tell him I don't go to school anymore. He tells me to meet him after school. I stand still for the entire day and school lets out, but I don't see him. So I walk home.
Later that night, I'm in bed with Britney Spears snowballing with that chick from the band Dream. My plumber, mike, is outside throwing snowballs at my window. I grab a pair of pants and some chaps (those wierd things cowboys wear) and head outside. Mike tells me he lost his keys in the snow and needs help to find them. At this time, britney spears runs outside with a net full of large water balloons and starts to swing them around.
As I bend over to pick up the keys, Britney takes the net and FWAMS! it down hard on my back. I fall to the ground and get back up. Mike gives her $30, then I hand him the keys and he gives me $170. Britney decides that she doesn't care how much I want an Epiphone Les Paul, she thinks my bed is too small for us, and takes me to Pier 1 Imports. While we are checking out a TV, a man comes over and says someone else wants to buy the TV, so we have to leave. Then I wake up.

Wierd, eh?

A net full of large water balloons? Plumbers named Mike? Snowballing?
What did you eat? Did it have any fuzz on it? Did you get laid before you slept? What?

she doesn't do it for me.

This is one of your better dreams. Britney's looked quite good on her whistle-stop stay in England. IMO, hasn't looked better since Baby One More Time. Yeah, I could've give it her when she was here, although bollocks to her still being a virgin.

My better half may have had something to say about it though... ;)

If britney spears is still a virgin then I haven't worn a curve into my right hand from constant rubbing.

Her initials are what she's all about.

B.S.

Later that night, I'm in bed with Britney Spears snowballing with that chick from the band Dream. My plumber, mike, is outside throwing snowballs at my window.

Wait...I'm confused, do you mean snowballing ala Clerks, or something that has to do with snow?

At any rate, I rarely have sex with girls in dreams...I usualy just end up following them around...like in RealLife(tm).

I dunno about Clerks.

The first part means britney spears and the other chick swapping some of my bodily fluids in an orgy-like fashion.

Mike the plumber was throwing snowballs at my window. Real Snow, not man juice.

I hope.

The first part means britney spears and the other chick swapping some of my bodily fluids in an orgy-like fashion.

Mike the plumber was throwing snowballs at my window. Real Snow, not man juice.

Okay...thanks for the clarification...yeah the only other time I head the term 'snowballing' used was in Clerks.

'Hey, it's the new issue of Weird'
'Heh, heh, heh...Megabytes'
'Wait...there is no magazine called Weird is there?'

don't tell me how to spell, swede

we don't need to, you got it right anyway.. ;)

(sorry)

Hey...I just thought of something...
Two words that break the 'I' before 'E' rule:
Weird Science

Good lookin honey, tobe! And by da way... I'm cuttin' you off man, cuz you is obviously smokin' too much of mah good shit again!
:P

Okay.

I had a more realistic dream last night in terms of possibility.

I dreamt that dimebag darrel went backstage at a concert of mine and was begging to get in, so like the guards and shit let him in, but I wouldn't let him touch my explorers, then Zakk Wylde came in and I kissed his boots.

Jesus christ im fucked.

esco: if you cut me off I shall kill you, home skillet.

i think tobe's weirdest dream was when he was 6, and he had a dream of sonic (?) raping tails.

Well, the spelling of weird is supposed to be weird.

fredrik, the spelling isn't always the most important thing on these boards. Small spelling mistakes like "wierd" don't matter. Now, if someone had spelling mistakes in every second word, THEN we should complain about spelling!

i think tobe's weirdest dream was when he was 6, and he had a dream of sonic (?) raping tails.

HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!?!?!?!

My dreams consist of those weird visions you get when you're half asleep, where you're walking down some stairs then suddenly you jump out of bed sweating and awake, just as if you had fallen down. Freaky stuff.

I had a dream last night but I've forgotten it. Bugger, that always happens to me.

The best one I had lately I was inside my computer and I became part of the file system. I was some sort of .exe and I went round hitting other things with jpegs until I was told off cos I drew blood from this other program. It was bizarre though cos there were real buildings and everything, and loads of people from when I was at school were there. It all seemd to mould into perfect sense in the dream. I woke up more exhausted than when I went to bed. That was about a month ago but I remember it vividly.

My dreams consist of those weird visions you get when you're half asleep, where you're walking down some stairs then suddenly you jump out of bed sweating and awake, just as if you had fallen down. Freaky stuff.

wierd motherfu- err I mean, I have those all the time

fucks me up

The most recent dream that I remember was an odd one. I was in some sort of fortress-like building that must have been my school because all these people I know from school were there. It was an odd twisted structure, with one part looking out into a swamp jungel, another part that was open-sided, and another part which was an old church with a steeple and everything.

I don't remember what I was doing through most of the dream, but near the end, I went up into the steeple, which was really cramped, with a tiny entrance, and I think it may have had 10 square feet of space if I was lucky. I went up there a couple times. The first time, it was empty and I looked out the window, and could see all the land around me. It was like looking at some sort of map. The second time I went up there, there were people studying, including this one girl I know.

Then came the fucked up part. It was the end of the school day or something, and I was walking home with this girl I really dig. Then she leves, and I walk some more, and end up running into a friend of mine, so we walk together for a while. Then it got weird. It began to rain...get this...BIRD SHIT! My friend and I began running franticly, and it sucked because it wasn't just a drizzle, it was a fucking downpour. So we ran to a clump of trees to try to get to shelter, and the girl I was walking with earlier come running up to join us. Just then, another friend of mine pulls up in his truck. His girlfriend is riding shotgun, but he has a tarp over the back of his truck. SO we all run towards the truck, and the dream ends.

esco: if you cut me off I shall kill you,

/me gulps/

gulp.........

home skillet.

ROFLMFGAO!

By da way..... you creatures scare me.... A LOT!!!!
O_o