Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~Eb

Action Doom 2 Soundtrack

So, I looked around for a download for the soundtrack for Action Doom 2, didn't find one, so I opened up XWE and extracted it myself. Thought some others would like it so I zipped it up and here it is, enjoy.

edit edit: !!WAITING FOR RALPHIS'ES PLANS FOR THE SOUNDTRACK!!

Also, first post ever, yay.

I might be wrong, but I don't think you're allowed distributing them. Other than for personal listening purposes, you can't use them for anything unless you get express permission from the author.

From Urban Brawl.txt - 'Authors MAY NOT use music and voices from this wad.

I'd interpret that as meaning - NO RIPPING & SPREADING!!

GreyGhost said:

I'd interpret that as meaning - NO RIPPING & SPREADING!!

Oh, alright, I'll take it down for now, gonna ask Scuba Steve if it's okay, then put it back up if it is.

I think Ralphis was planning an extended release some time in the future. Why don't you wait until he posts with his plans for the soundtrack.

Alright, thanks for the speedy reply, first post edited, and eagerly waiting for those plans.

I've extracted the soundtrack myself, and I love it to death, but I'd like to see what Ralphis has planned for it. Remixes or bonus tracks, perhaps?

I know the music is so good it's scary. I'd like to see Ralphis get into video game soundtracks maybe as a living...but having a cool band is okay too :)