Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Psyonisis

Corpses For Sale!

I dunno, some of the girls at my uni are less atrractive than what's on offer from that place.

i looked into one of those fancy sex dolls you call a girl but it was to expensive. $10 an hour, who do they think i am, Bill Gates! how ever i was able to pick up a used model last night for free

Sephiroth gets his inflated date and tries to shag it, only to find it has a puncture :( He takes it back to the shop and demands a new one, the manager asks "Why?" and Sephiroth says, "Fod gave me this and the damn thing has gone down on me!" "LUCKY BASTARD", shouts the manager, "MINE USUALLY JUST LIES THERE!" :)

Sephiroth gets his inflated date and tries to shag it, only to find it has a puncture :( He takes it back to the shop and demands a new one, the manager asks "Why?" and Sephiroth says, "Fod gave me this and the damn thing has gone down on me!" "LUCKY BASTARD", shouts the manager, "MINE USUALLY JUST LIES THERE!" :)

ROFL

Who would need an unlife-size, fully detailed model of a corpse?

* A necropheliac who doesn't want to bother with spoilage or taxidermy?
* Someone who wants to drive to work in the carpool lane without actually sharing the car?
* A LARPer who needs an NPC prop?

Help me out, here. :P

You could buy a bunch and bury them in your yard, pretending to be a serial killer.

blow up dolls are cooooooooooooooooooooool

"Tobe, why are you buying bike tire patches? I didn't know you had a bike?"

"I don't, but my main ride has a hole in her headlight!"