Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

rassum frassum desktop.

Hello, sorry to bug you with my technical problem, but the new 3D card woks almost perfectly, except for oooone little problem. The desktop size is stuck at 640x480, and can't be changed. Any remedies would be appreciated. I need a bigger desktop to use my various developing tools, and MyDoom.

You sure it's working?!? That sounds like a "what the fuck is this I'll just use the standard VGA drivers" problem. Does Windows even knows the name of the card?

I'm sure it's working. The drivers are installed, and the computer recognizes it as a GeForce2. That help? oh:

AMD K6 333Mhz
64 MB RAM
WINDOWS 98

Try downloading the latest drivers for your card. If that fails or you've already tried that, check your monitor cable and make sure there are no bent pins. Also make sure you you have your card set to automatically detect plug and play monitors. It sounds to me like your card and monitor aren't communicating with each other.

No, I don't think that's It. Half-Life and Nightmare creatures are accelerated properly, so I think it's working for my programs. the only problem is the desktop.