Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

Tool

Where's the "Haven't heard any Tool" option?

Blashphemer!
/me stabs Cren with Maynard's Dick

Well all the cds are pretty much the same, it's plastic and certain met...oh, you mean the music. Beats me.

one more new topic/poll that I don't have a fucking clue about, and I'm going to feed your head to your hungry anus. ;)

Sweet Zombie Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ on a Pogo Stick!!

You people need to get out...buy a Tool CD NOW!

I presume that the latest pink floyd cd sucks...

I thought they broke up in '94...so WTF is this so-called 'new CD'.

I presume that the latest pink floyd cd sucks...

I thought they broke up in '94...so WTF is this so-called 'new CD'.

Echoes: the best of Pink Floyd

It's a two disk set with a cool booklet. It's got everything fromthe Syd Barret days to their shitty "division bell" stuff. Plus it's got all the hits.

Not exactly remakes, lament...

"To compile this album, the original master tapes were played back on custom tape machines built by The Mastering Lab (1/4 inch) and Tim de Paravicini (1/2 inch). Custom valve EQ was by Esoteric Audio Reasearch. 24 bit Analogue to Digital converters by dB Technologies fed by the SADiE workstation. Monitering DAC's were by dCS."

-from the Echoes booklet.

I've listened to some tool, it's okay. Too bad my assistant manager at Radioshack, Daryl thinks they're super-aggressive...they aren't compared to A LOT of the shit that we both listen to...but I'll let him have that at least...I love blasting his music, it's just fun...the manager, Dave, gets on it too sometimes, but he's never specific...I just flip through Daryl's cd's, point and say "sucks"...it's usually a Tool cd :p But i don't think they suck.

Actually I think for me it's a tie between Lateralus and Ænema. I can't decide.

I would say that it's a tie between Lateralus and Aenima, but there's all that weird crap that sorta fucks up the flow of Aenima.