Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

X Marks the Spot. UDMX released

After a four year development period, Unidoom's 32 map deathmatch megawad, UDMX, has finally been released for public consumption. The wad requires a limit removing engine, though some maps also include Boom specials for visuals only. It is compatible with all three major multiplayer engines.

Special events are being planned for all three major multiplayer engines and info is being posted to the Unidoom website as they're confirmed. Help start your new year with a bang (or two) and grab it today!

Never before have I seen a deathmatch wad where so much effort was put into it. This goes beyond just making maps. The amount of dedication and professionalism the team put into making this megawad is just unbelievable. There really aren't any bad maps. UDMX is a highly recommended play and I really hope to play the hell out of it!

Let's sum it all up in one word: AWESOME!
I just love these beautiful DM maps!

Maps are very detailed and look nice, also a map based on a level from a video game (Sonic X). Also, some of the levels are very nicely done, and you can find some innovative ideas, like a Miami Hotel. It's just one of the best DM wads ever!

Along the ages we've seen alot of fantastic DM wads that multiple parties have enjoyed, from greenwar, to the dwango series, to exec, to the udm series, and now we got the final addition to the udm series, fresh from the UD crew.

These maps are really something else, showing the quality in both detailing and gameplay that great DM projects should be known for. I hope everyone enjoys playing it!

Kid Airbag said:

RALPHIS

why wasn't I involved in this

I totally asked you like twice in the last four years man, I swear

Mancubus II said:

This succeeds where bcdm2 fails, and that's everywhere.

UDMX and BCDM2: Linked more than you might think!

UDMX MAP09 is epic in about 5 different languages. :D The place/game I've heard its music before escapes me, though...

Jimmy91 said:

UDMX MAP09 is epic in about 5 different languages. :D The place/game I've heard its music before escapes me, though...

It's like you're taking a shower in magical sound.