Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tobester

I had ANOTHER wierd ass dream last night...

she doesn't do it for me.

You must be gay, that bitch is fuckin' fine as all Hell.

jeez, you must be deprived of talent where you're at. I do prefer brunettes, truth be told, but I just don't find her face that pretty. Reminds me a little of a revenant, actually.

you think YOU have weird dreams?

I dreamed i was at a Deftones concert / furniture store, when I realized my doom shirt was covered in grape juice, and was stained. So my mom takes it andcovers thewhole thing in Stain Remover, washes it, and puts it back on me. So I wander for another few hours, when I realize that the stain remover managed to turn the doom logo all green!

pretty fucked, huh?

You have no taste.

That face looks like a Photoshop job, that's why I hate it.

You're right...it does...its like her face doesn't line up along her hair right.

THANKYOU.

That's the sort of thing that I was finding weird, and I couldn't quite figure it...

Now that you mention it...yeah, there's like a tone mismatch between the face and the rest of the head. Or maybe we're all such fucking paranoics we can't even tell what a woman looks like ^_^

you think YOU have weird dreams?

I dreamed i was at a Deftones concert / furniture store, when I realized my doom shirt was covered in grape juice, and was stained. So my mom takes it andcovers thewhole thing in Stain Remover, washes it, and puts it back on me. So I wander for another few hours, when I realize that the stain remover managed to turn the doom logo all green!

pretty fucked, huh?

The next time, tell her to use Oxy Clean™ instead. :P

maybe we're all such fucking paranoics we can't even tell what a woman looks like ^_^

You can tell that they're women because they are all soft and warm when you hug them, with the smell of makeup and all. :)

(edited becuase it didn't sound right)

Ummmmm... for ya'll peeps that don't know for sure....
YES, dat is what a WOMAN looks like!
:P

And da reason da pic looks off slightly is because most "professional" photogrophers touch up their pics of singers/models/actresses so dat any flaws dat they might have don't show up in da pics (ex. scars, blemishes, etc.). It supposed ta add more "sex appeal" to em!

Dat pic could also look off like dat due to da large amount of makeup she probably put all over her face for dat photo shoot!

We're too much used to skin in the DOOM palette.

ROFLMFGAOWSDFBMGM!

(Rollin' on da floor laughin' mah fuckin' ghetto ass off while smokin' da fat blunt macvilewhore gave me)

YOU WASTED A WHOLE FRACTION OF YOUR LIFE READING THIS BULLSHIT, HAHAHA SUCKER

Apparently so!
-_-

Oh and by da way Fred... what's yo email address? I figured dat since ya gave me so much advice and ya seem to know what you is doin, I could send you a copy of da palette I came up with me and you tell me what ya think of it.

As long as you ain't gonna show it ta no one else of course.... or I'll have to send mah dawg BBG after ya!

Tobester: dang.... you really need ta stop smokin' so much!

Oh and by da way Fred... what's yo email address?

It's in his profile: fred@frad.org

spoink

motherfucker

i was gonna say that, lut

for being such a retard

YOU HAFTA GIVE ME A COPY OF MILLENIUM!

yey

It's in his profile: fred@frad.org

Duuuuuhhhhhh..... no shit, Lüt!

Actually yo, I just did it like dat so dat he would know I was gonna send it to him.

Fred: check yo mail in a few... it should be there. I'm gonna send ya bmp with da palette in it. I hope you gots a program dat will let ya view palettes!

I had a weird dream last night, but nothing to do with Doom. I was back at school, and everyone, including parents, was taking part in this concert. And then there was this Japenese chick who came on butt naked from the waist down, but no one noticed except me and she came and stood there mingling in the Newbolt Room after and no one seemed to care, except all the boys were talking to her and laughing whilst I talked to the ex-headmaster about my '3D History project' (no I don't have clue what that is supposed to be). How fucking weird is that?

How fucking weird is that?

Get back to me when you have a dream of fucking a chick with thorns in her pussy.

YO, dat reminds me of mah WORST NIGHTMARE EVA!!!!!

I was makin' out with dis fine-ass latin/native american honey, with a nice capuccino skin-tone, long brownish-black hair, and a gorgeous body! I got all of her clothes off except for her draws, and it's all goin good.... not a flaw on her gorgeous, soft, sweet smellin body. Then I take off them nice purple panties of hers.... I shit you not when I say I woke up and screamed OH FUCK NO!!!

........bro, she had nothing but a patch of skin and hair, with no hole whatsoeva!!!

NOW IF DAT AIN'T DA SCARIEST THING SHIT IN DA WORLD... I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS! I mean, if she had a dick, it would have at least explained somethin (and I could have kicked him/it in it), but there just wasn't a hole for me ta stick mah shit into (in da front, I don't check da backroads!)... not to mention da lil' honey was so fuckin' fine! Now dat is some freaky shit, ON DA REAL!

Imagine havin' a fine lookin' woman, dat you just couldn't fuck cuz it was physically impossible!!!

/me balls up into an emotionally scarred ball in da corner and starts cryin' like a lil' 2-cent bitch/

ouch, I feel for you there man. That's nasty. I had one where my girlfriend lost her mouth but I woke up sweating from that and grabbed her to make sure it was there! She was livid, but I was in a real panic so she forgive me. Anyway, she talks in her damn sleep AND sleep-dresses for uni and everything so she had no real high ground.

Orion you are even more fucked up than dan, something he'll be very pissed off about..lol

Orion you are even more fucked up than dan, something he'll be very pissed off about..lol

I shall keel yooo! No, I had a worse dream...I was in a shower with this chick, then I went down on her, and realized she had a penis. Eeeew...I just ran away.