Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guiddqd

Plutonia 2 Demos [-complevel 4]

I improved my map04 time to 4:59. How do I get it here if the attachements don't work? Should I send it to someone? I remember sending stuff to Opulent in the past, is that still an option?
I'll attach it anyway in the case it starts to work...

Bloodshedder is looking into the attachments issue and already has some info, so hopefully they will be back soon. But if they are, the ones that failed to upload won't show up in the future, only those posted after the fix.

You can also use a file sharing service so people can see the demos now. As for Opulent, I haven't heard much from him lately (are you out there Doug? :p). Grazza is around and he's also able to post demos into a forum directory. I think he's not back in Britain yet from vacations, though, so maybe he can't upload demos yet.

EDIT: Good news, attachments work again!

got those few tics off and here's map19 UV-speed in 0:11.

sorry for such a quick repost, seeing kimo's attack on my runs made me nervous :) perhaps a mod might delete my previous post? anyways.. this one's 11.91, makes me feel a bit safer :)

p219-011.zip

more improvements on my previous runs

map04 UV-speed in 0:31
map17 UV-speed in 0:14

-14s and -8s respectively, i guess the routes were right, but i was slacking too much. both have much faster glides and 17 has a gratuitous corpse exit :)

p2_04-31_17-14.zip

continuing in my posting spree...

map08 UV-speed in 0:11
map21 UV-speed in 0:45

08 is just a little retaliation for kimo's 06 :) 21 is an absurd run i should have NOT survived. way too much luck.

p2_08-11_21-45.zip

Was letting a couple videos load up and felt like sitting down to see if I could record a demo.

Got a successful UV-Max run just a little while ago for map 28, Bloodwall. Time for the demo comes to 14:57. Some minor hiccups, but nothing too ugly that might have greatly impacted the time.

Still improvable I think though. Could go ~5-10 seconds faster.

Attaching the demo now.

p2281457.zip

jongo said:

And here is MAP06 UV Speed in 0:14 :)

Jongo, you seem to like optimization, try to get :16 for map01 it's clearly possible ;-)

Nice map2 runs skep and skog. Your 'casual' playing is flawless..
Don't let a <i>keyboarder</i> beat you (by a measily second with tons of attempts and a route tweak :|)

p202-407.zip

Excellent demos guys! Sorry for being late with pl2 re-release. I hope that we will be able to put it together during February. Here is a list of maps that are very UNSAFE to record on: 12, 22, 27, 29. Maybe 03(?) and 25(?) too. I hope that the others are safe but can't say it 100% surely :-/

map23 UV-speed in 2:14

it's kinda silly to call it a speed, more like a tech-demo for future TAS optimizers... but i was SO AFRAID to die i had to keep it safe and slow. sucky demo with a pretty cool highlight: two AV jumps in 5 seconds :)

p223-214.zip

Seeing my runs of 02, 06 & 08 beaten made me very angry :((
I wanted to take a record somehow :P
here's MAP03 UV-Speed in 0:17
* recorded in prboom-plus 2.5.0.1 -complevel 4

I hope it doesn't get beaten :S

p203-017.zip

dew said:

map23 UV-speed in 2:14

it's kinda silly to call it a speed, more like a tech-demo for future TAS optimizers... but i was SO AFRAID to die i had to keep it safe and slow. sucky demo with a pretty cool highlight: two AV jumps in 5 seconds :)

damn impressive ;)