Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Ultimate DooMer

Digital Britain

Know what? After all this bad news, we need to lighten this forum up with a good example of bureaucracy. I volunteer to provide it. My parents' DVD recorder recently stopped functioning, so my dad sent it back to be repaired. The company couldn't fix it, so instead, we were shipped a brand-new DVD player/recorder in a higher product line, and, just recently, they sent us another one. Even after my dad pointed out that we already got a replacement player, they decided that the best way to rectify this mistake is to just let us keep both. That is sweet.

Creaphis said:

Know what? After all this bad news, we need to lighten this forum up with a good example of bureaucracy. I volunteer to provide it. My parents' DVD recorder recently stopped functioning, so my dad sent it back to be repaired. The company couldn't fix it, so instead, we were shipped a brand-new DVD player/recorder in a higher product line, and, just recently, they sent us another one. Even after my dad pointed out that we already got a replacement player, they decided that the best way to rectify this mistake is to just let us keep both. That is sweet.

Nintendo does stuff like this. my Pokemon Yellow cart wouldn't save anything. now I have two Pokemon Yellows.

Seriously, it's worth it for the minigames alone.