Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cutman

Looking for a wad

I played this when I first heard of zdoom, so it's going back a bit.

It was a four level wad designed for a port with jumping in mind. I can't remember the first map (helpful!) other than I think it was significantly smaller than the rest of the levels. The second level is a HUGE open base with lots of monsters, and literally starts you off in a corner with tons of monsters facing you ready to attack. The third map is mostly climbing up a large cliff to a base at the top. The final map is a castle ontop of a cliff surrounded by lava. The last 3 maps stood out for me because of how huge they were, and could take a long time to complete even with a coop partner. They all used similar textures to each other (mainly brown rock and typical grey metal textures) and the theme lasted through each level.

Any ideas what it's called?

Nothing comes to mind. Any extra details that you can think of will be helpful.

You can try searching the idgames database for files with the words "maps 1-4" in them, and look up the files with older dates.

I tried that. Pretty much spent all night looking for it. My friend extracted the fourth map out of it and made some minor edits. I think he still has it, and I'll upload it if I can get a hold of it.