• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tobester

i almost died last night.

http://tobester.alipgate.org/fucked.txt

no joke.

came within a workspace of the grim reaper.

You mistyped that...
http://tobester.slipgate.org/fucked.txt
There...

Anyway, that must suck. I hope that doesn't happen to me. I've been feeling dehydrated a lot recently, and no amount of water I drink seems to help...hmmm...

YEAH!

I wouldn't mind a nice big diamond plate explorer, or even better, a jackson rhodes V.

that would make me happy.

Slayer!!!

anyway, the way things are going something like that will happen to me, my friend stole his sisters car not too long ago and crashed it, into a cops house. His sister is pressing charges, and he's going to court with grand theft auto. Another friend of mine was going down a hill on a tube, smacked into a poll, got 22 bolts in his arm, a couple plates, a broken shoulder bone, (hardly can move his arm now) head filled with blood that needs to be drained. Another friend of mine got caught smoking weed, got arrested, might need to go to juvi for juvinal delincuance and posetion of an illegal substance under 50 grams. A while before this the friend who smashed his siters car hit his mom over the head with a vase and got send to the nut house for anger managment, and before that juvi cause he beat some kid up real bad. Every week something worse happens, each one of my friends gets fucked, I'm thinking I'm next.

or even better, a jackson rhodes V.

That's what I've been playing for 4 years. I have the crappy $400 model but it still plays really well and sounds as thick and crunchy as I need it to. Now if only I could afford better distortion than my tinny, shitty, thin, weak, but extremely durable Boss Metalzone or better amplification than a Marshall Valvestate VS100 1x12 combo. Believe me, 100 watts through one 12 inch speaker sounds like total ass, and of course the Metalzone doesn't help either.

As far as I understood, he got dehydrated and lost conciousness.

Basically I passed out on the shitter and smashed my head against the sink. I stopped breathing for a little while.

Ralphis: ack

and no, i dont do ANY drugs!

I'm curious tobe, why exactly is it that you and Ralphis hate each other? I seemed to have missed the cause of this strife (thisstrife.com heheh).
Seriously, I've noticed that you two hold a lot of grudges towards each other, but as the ignorant bastard that I according to Ralphis and Deathwarrior am, I haven't experienced the cause of your...conflict.

I've had one or two funny turns in the bathroom myself when it's been hot etc. You're not diabetic or hypo-glycemic are you? Did they ask you that? It could be a warning sign, this, what's your diet like?

Seriously, I've noticed that you two hold a lot of grudges towards each other, but as the ignorant bastard that I according to Ralphis and Deathwarrior am, I haven't experienced the cause of your...conflict.

You wouldn't understand. We could probably write a series about Ralphis vs. The World (IRC Feuds) that would be 20 books long.

I really don't feel like explaining it myself. It's like the uncle that molests you when you turn six; You'd rather forget it ever happened than tell evereyone.

Well whatever it is, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same thing about mr. Ralphis, which turns me off.
Funny, he kind of reminds me of Dashiva...

Well whatever it is, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same thing about mr. Ralphis, which turns me off.

Nah, seems like you never met Dashiva other that in these forums. He's quite a cool guy, a coder, in fact.

Oh?
Then why the Hell doesn't he understand that gettin' banned means that he's unwanted and that his posts piss of the mods/admins?
I would think that a coder would be intelligent enough to not post completely retarded stuff.

Yeah, I have a low tolerance towards people who make retarded posts all right - wish I could just sit back and laugh at it like the rest of you...

Nah, seems like you never met Dashiva other that in these forums. He's quite a cool guy, a coder, in fact.

aye. and his AVIs are quite amusing too :)

aye. and his AVIs are quite amusing too :)

what he said

i think

I take it that Ralphis is a cool guy in real life too, but as soon as he gets on a forum he fires off inapropriate remarks.

/Me slaps himself for criticizing people too much

Damn I need to learn to ignore this sort of thing!