Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pritch

Relationship problems...

why does it have to be one or the other? why can't you have both? just make sure they don't find out about each other.

I say stick with your current g/f. If that other girl really does like you, she'll get in some sort of fight with your g/f and try and get your g/f to break up with you.

That said, if you notice that happening, your aim will then be to keep your current g/f.

why does it have to be one or the other? why can't you have both? just make sure they don't find out about each other.

Moron. That's a way to SPOIL things.

My wife has run away with my best friend....God I really miss him..sniff :)

ORFL.

UPDATE: I haven't seen girl 2 yet this term, so so far no temptation. Tomorrow could be nasty, though...

My wife has run away with my best friend....God I really miss him..sniff :)

ORFL.

DITTO.

Rofl. Great one, fods.

UPDATE: I AM IN SEVERE AMOUNTS OF PAIN!!!

It's starting to make me feel real queasy, I'm having to go to the bog every five minutes. I CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS I CAN'T LIVE A LIE FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

/me dies repeatedly.

Wtf is you on, pritch? Whateva it is, you need to pass some of dat shit ova here! Come on, don't be greedy now.... share da wealth!
¦]

he just had a taste of MoSeS' MoOoSe new acid glazed, coke sprinkled, W33D BROWNIESS!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, me wants, me wants! I'll bring da Magic Kool-aid (TM), dawg!

It's called guilt esco. Pure guilt and you don't want none of it. It's a bad trip, man, I swear.

Instead, though, as you've been so cool, you can have some pritch full fat matured soft creamy ch3353, with pritcharrs table water biscuits, and I'm sure orion will give you some w33d br0wn135.

You already had Mac's coff33 dipped smoke, what more could you possibly ask for!? ;)

YUMMY!!!!!

By da way dawg...... what ya feelin' guilty about? Don't tell me ya did what I think ya did..............

The last five replies (excluding mine) are extremely gay ^_^

heh, there's nothing wrong with a little comfort-posting now and then, Mr. Moderator!! At least we didn't start a nameless thread, sheer beautiful DOLTism though it was..

Esco: No I don't think I did. This damn girl #2 comes and sits like almost next to me and my girlf in the lecture today, and I'm like fighting myself, wondering all the time if I look suspicious. Owwww

This damn girl #2 comes and sits like almost next to me and my girlf in the lecture today,

With your luck, she will be les and wanting to take your g/f away from you :)