Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomero-21

doom3 guy re4 style for gzdoom and zdoom

Looks pretty cool, although it definitely would look better in GZDoom with 3D models. The Doomguy could also do with taking up a bit more of the screen I think.

Whoa I almost shit myself for a second. At first I thought you made a third person shooter using only HUD sprites. That would be sweet. But then I figured that you wouldn't be able to have pain states or running animation.

I like it, and I usually don't find Doom 3 rips to be very good, but the over the shoulder perspective gives it a little bit of... zazz.

Looks very nice, one thing though, do projectiles have to hit him to do damage or will they do damage if they hit anywere on the camera?

doomero-21 said:

have run animation but not pain for the moment, and is true i am using hud sprites via acs.

Really? I'm impressed man, this is a really original idea. I wanna see a similar wad using Doomguy sprites.

yea, but the running only can be enable if you press "secondary fire", the altfire execute a acs, the acs block the freeze, and you can move, when you stop back to idle animation and you are freeze, for reload the weapons for default is the "r" button, so:

if you have pistol:
your idle animation is with the pistol, your reload the pistol and you run with the pistol. The same thing for the rest of the weapons.