• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheeXile

Teenage Tourette's Camp

They sure have a thing for niggers.

Creaphis said:

Tourette's is a hoax. They just like to swear.

I can't speak of the compulsive swearing type, but there is more than one kind of Tourette's. Tourette's can also encompass nervous tics, such as compulsive blinking. I actually have a friend who has Tourette's and I never noticed until he told me, and even then, it was a rather mild facial twitch.

There is no way these kids aren't grossly exaggerating their symptoms

YMB said:

There is no way these kids aren't grossly exaggerating their symptoms

I'm inclined to suspect that, too.

The term for that specific brand of Tourettes is called Coprolalia, by the way. Supposedly it's actually rare among people with Tourettes, too, so seeing them all in one place... yeah.

Butts said:

People with Tourette's don't only shout profanities.

Only the ones they always show on tv

Yeah, people with neurological disorders sure are hilarious.

tubers93 said:

I've seen this on ITV2, fucking hell I laughed so hard

I'm quite certain they didn't make this show for people to be concerned as much as for people like you to be a douche about it.

Admittedly, I did chuckle at the *Jen gives head* part, because like YMB said, it seems a little exaggerated.

Gokuma said:

Gravy bitch train up your ass!

Man, UK television is getting worse than US television. I thought that shit wasn't possible.

JohnnyRancid said:

I'm quite certain they didn't make this show for people to be concerned as much as for people like you to be a douche about it.

So much TV these days seems to be voyeuristic "freak show TV" designed to get the masses tuning in and to "sympathise" with the subject whilst, actually, just getting something to talk about at work/school the following day and then forget about it until the next freaky installment.

In recent months I'm aware of shows about morbidly obese people, terrifyingly skinny people, people with bizarre phobias, people with strange growths, odd diseases, mental disorders, extreme allergies, unusual parasites, people with odd lifestyles, conjoined twins...

People are all full of "ooohs" and "aaahs" and "it must be terribles" when they talk about it but, IMO, it really is no different to paying the Victorian side show host a penny to view the bearded lady or the dog boy.

One of us, one if us, one of us...

Enjay said:
So much TV these days seems to be voyeuristic "freak show TV" designed to get the masses tuning in and to "sympathise" with the subject whilst, actually, just getting something to talk about at work/school the following day and then forget about it until the next freaky installment.

In recent months I'm aware of shows about morbidly obese people, terrifyingly skinny people, people with bizarre phobias, people with strange growths, odd diseases, mental disorders, extreme allergies, unusual parasites, people with odd lifestyles, conjoined twins...

But you gotta admit, it can be pretty damn hilarious.

Edit: I'm going to hell now, aren't I?

TheeXile said:

But you gotta admit, it can be pretty damn hilarious.

Edit: I'm going to hell now, aren't I?

I thought it was pretty mean at first until he couldn't explain why he's afraid of them. But I'm just trying to imagine what it's like to get the startling feeling of heartstopping panic like when someone grabs your shoulders from behind, just by being near peaches. I thought it was pretty rough to send in the people with the bushels of peaches, he nearly shat his pants. I wonder if he ever gets similar looking fruit confused with peaches, like apples or oranges.

JohnnyRancid said:

[snip] I wonder if he ever gets similar looking fruit confused with peaches, like apples or oranges.

Or what about plums or nectarines?

TBQH, those video clips they were playing of people manhandling the peaches etc. were pretty frightening.

SuperSlammer2 said:

wtf? What kind of disease just makes you curse all the time?

Fake

HA

SuperSlammer2 said:

wtf? What kind of disease just makes you curse all the time?

Fake

See? See? It's totally a hoax. SuperSlammer2 agrees with me.

I'm sure some of those kids are playing to the camera and exaggerating their symptoms.

SuperSlammer2 said:

What kind of disease just makes you curse all the time?

A fatal, incurable and excruciatingly painful one you know you could have avoided.