Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

Realm667 revives!

Would it be possible to have a poll option that wouldn't mean that I'm either an ass kissing fan boy, retarded or an asshole.

Main font is waaay too dark against the black background. Otherwise it looks much more organized. Nice work.

Creaphis said:

That actually resolves a question I was never willing to raise. Thank you, Tormentor.

But you are willing to admit you were unwilling to raise it. It's confusing.

Thanks for the words and suggestions guys. Concerning the poll, when I first started that, it didn't have the options "Impse","Don't Care" and "Shitty" but that felt wrong somehow... I made a little change though ;)

For the font, I am not sure yet as you are the only one complaining about that, but if there are others who have problems with the font brightness, I will definitely brighten that up.

If there are some other suggestions or ideas, just let me know. I'd be happy to improve the Realm667 furthermore.

*EDIT*
Brightened up the text from #656565 to #808080

Heh, the Horned Beast is still in the DOOM palette, even though Toenail made an adaption to PNG of the initial version Rolls made on the Hexen palette (yet somehow Rolls didn't use the very original sprites he used on the sprite sheet, that looked way better).

Now here's something I just noticed and really don't get. And it's driving me crazy thinking about it. There's an Armory repo on the site. There's only two weapons in it. One being the mini-gun from Skulltag and the other being the sawed off shotty from Blood.

Now. Why the hell would you go out of your way to ripp off blood to have a sawed off shotgun when there's already a sawed off shotgun in Doom2?

Why would you even do that? Because you need to have the games graphics clash more? Or is it because there's some kind of scouts honor badge to be gained from ripping as much as possible?

EDIT: Whadda ya know. looks like I am an asshole.

@Vegeta - I didn't get that yet, so no idea. I can update the HornBeast as soon as someone sends me the file.

@Kristus - I also thought about that but imagine someone using only Blood style weapons and / or edits of this game when creating a new mod. Having it there doesn't mean that everyone will mix it with Doom or Hexen style weapons. And the categories "Doom Style", "Hexen / Heretic Style" and "Other Game Sources" are there for a reason ;)

The horned beast was posted in the same link the fucked version was uploaded (for these who don't know, it's a monster designed for Hexen, that the idiot who made the decorate adapted the sprites to the DOOM palette).

For what its worth, the site looks great. Some great looking beasties on there too. :) I was brimming with ideas just looking at them.

Not to hijack this thread from its main focus (ie discussing the finer points of the new site) but would someone mind pointing me to somewhere that would show me how to use some of these new beasties. (ie how to get them to show up in DB and how to add them to levels etc.) I'm such a nub that i don't even know how to do that. Thanks people. :)

Thanks for the resources Tormentor, website is looking good.

Kyka, check your PMs.

That PM was a big help. Thanks Neon.

I'm off to play with some new beasties.