Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

Ranting and Raving

Since Doomworld doesn't have a rants and raves forum...YET, I have decided that R&P is the closest thing.

If you have any loud angry complaints about anything, post it here.

do it.

do it now.

The so-called "network guru" next door couldn't tell a network router from the hole in the dorm wall he accidently blew the other day!!!!!!11

... There, happy?

ITS TAKING ME AGES TO GET OUT OF PROBATION, SLEEPY BOY POSTS TOO MUCH CRAP, WE HAVE LOST THE FUCKING CAT, I HAVEN'T GOT THE MONEY FOR A NEW MACHINE, IT'S FUCKING RAINING AND GREY IN THIS MISERABLE EXCUSE FOR AN ENGLAND, AND I'M WITH THE WRONG BIRD COS I FANCY THIS OTHER ONE. UNI STARTS ON TUESDAY AND I HAVEN'T READ SHIT ALL FOR IT. TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE COMMUNIST/FISH AVATARS, I CAN'T UPLOAD MINE, THOSE CHOCOLATE TEACAKES AREN'T AS BIG AS THEY USED TO BE, MY COMPUTER IS TOO FUCKING SLOW, I AM SUFFERING FROM APATHY, THERE IS NOTHING FOR LUNCH, AND SOON I WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE EFFORT TO GET DRESSED COS I CAN'T STAY IN PJS ALL DAY.

Oh, and Millennium hasn't been released yet :P

THERE ARE TOO MANY RIDICULOUS POSTS IN THE DW FORUMS RIGHT NOW!
And not enough interesting discussions - at least not enough intelligent replies to interesting discussion topics.
:-(

THE SKATEPARK STILL HAS TOO MUCH SNOW IN IT AND I CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE HOCKEY GAME TODAY BECAUSE IT'S AN AFTERNOON GAME!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

ITS SNOWING, FURTHER ISOLATING ME FROM MY FRIENDS AND ANY POSSIBLE WAY OF FINDING SOMETHING TO DO SO I DONT GET BORED ENOUGH TO STAB A KNIFE THROUGH MY HAND (AGAIN). I'M BEGINNING TO HATE MY MOM. I'M REALLY BEGGINING TO HATE MY DAD. I HAVE TO TURN 18 IN A MONTH. MY FRIEND IS MOCKING ME OVER ICQ, BECAUSE HE HAS A CAR AND A GIRLFRIEND AND HE DOESNT REALIZE HOW FUCKING ANNOYING IT IS RIDING MY BIKE THROUGH THIRTY DEGREE (FAHRENHEIT) WEATHER TO THE MALL, WHERE I WILL INEVITABLY FIND NOTHING TO DO, AND HAVE TO BIKE ALL THE WAY BACK A HALF-HOUR LATER. I NEED A CAR, BUT I NEED A JOB SO I CAN AFFORD A CAR, BUT I NEED A CAR TO GET TO SAID JOB...ITS A FUCKING HOPELESS CYCLE. I NEED LOVE, I NEED TO BE LOVED, I NEED A GIRLFRIEND. I KNOW A GIRL I REALLY DIG, IN FACT SHE IS THE SINGLE MOST AWESOME PERSON I'VE EVER FUCKING MET, BUT I THINK SHE ALREADY HAS A BOYFRIEND, AND NOT COUNTING THAT I AM UNABLE TO VENT MY EMOTIONS TO HER DUE TO SOME FUCKED UP MENTAL BLOCK I HAVE, NOT TO MENTION THE FEAR OF REJECTION. I MEAN, I'D RATHER HAVE HER AS A FREIND THAN SOMEONE WHO WON'T SPEAK TO ME...I REALLY DON'T WANT TO FUCK UP OUR FRIENDSHIP. I WISH THERE WAS A GOD SO I COULD BELIVE IN HOPE. I WISH THERE WERE SUCH A THING AS REINCARNTAION SO I COULD KILL MYSELF AND START OVER AGAIN. I AM SO FUCKING UTTERLY ALONE ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY, AND IM GOING TO DIE ALONE, ON THE STREETS, UNLOVED AND HOMELESS. FUCK MY LIFE IT FUCKING SUCKS.

Yeah...

Move 'thread'
You know what you Post Helling
Take off every 'thread'
For great justice

Move 'thread'
You know what you Post Helling
Take off every 'thread'
For great justice

Not again!

I FUCKING HATE MOVIE THEATRES THESE DAYS! YOU PAY AN ARM AND A LEG TO SIT IN CHAIRS THAT A THREE YEAR OLD HAS PROBABLY PISSED IN, WITH GUM ALL OVER THE FLOOR. THE POPCORN AND SODA ARE RIDICULOUSLY OVERPRICED AND ARE THE "TOPPING" FOR THE POPCORN IS PROBABLY 90% MIND - ALTERING CHEMICALS TO MAKE YOU THINK YOU'RE ENJOYING THE MOVIE MORE!!!! THE MOVIES THEMSELVES ARE PEICES OF SHIT (with the exclusion of independent film). I ALSO FUCKIN' HATE WHAT THE TRAILERS CLAIM IS "DOLBY DIGITAL" OR "THX" QUALITY SOUND. HOW CAN YOU TELL IF IT'S QUALITY WHEN THEY HAVE IT AT A VOLUME THAT WILL MAKE YOU DEAF IN A MATTER OF DAYS!!! I FUCKING HATE THE MOVIES!!

I ALSO FUCKIN' HATE WHAT THE TRAILERS CLAIM IS "DOLBY DIGITAL" OR "THX" QUALITY SOUND. HOW CAN YOU TELL IF IT'S QUALITY WHEN THEY HAVE IT AT A VOLUME THAT WILL MAKE YOU DEAF IN A MATTER OF DAYS!!!

Thats why you don't sit in the theatre for days on end. You should probably leave after the first movie.
Duh.

Alright, here's what I can't stand:

The other day I decided to go shopping for a new t-shirt. I decided on buying a Judas Priest shirt, and if anyone knows Priest then they will understand my surprise when I saw a Stained Class shirt. As I excitedly lifted it from the rack I read the back in disgust:

Judas Priest World Tour 1980

I checked the front again:

Copyright 2001

Need I say more?

LOL...hmmm...maybe I should check the date on my PHM NIN tour shirt...hmmm...no date...I'm not even sure if it is a tour shirt.

It just has the PHM cover on the front, and on the back it has a big NIN logo with 'HATE 1990' written on it. Nothing else.

Heh. Remember the guy in early episodes of the Simpsons that sold cheap knock-off and "I SURVIVED" T-shirts? (Come to think of it, I think he evolved into the Comic-Book Guy.)

Senior Member! w00t!

i can't find anything to eat

i almsot died the other day

i have a perpetual hardon for lithium's sister

outside sucks

dental sucks

hoover sucks

it's been raining for 4 days

im pretty sure the hole where my iv drip went into my arm is infected

lut changed my pw and gave it back

i love breasts

there are absolutely no wimmin i am attracted to within 100 nautical miles of me (or are allowed to be within that range, it seems)

LIFE SUCKS

there are absolutely no wimmin i am attracted to within 100 nautical miles of me (or are allowed to be within that range, it seems)

Court orders suck, don't they?

I'm alone,

unemployed,

ugily,

stupid,

my g/f left me three months ago,

I have $20 in the bank,

I failed my tafe corse, and my only "frends" are my fellow doomworlders.

MY LIFE IS GRAND!!!!!!!

could be worse.

Court orders suck, don't they?

so does the apparent lack of 1) chcicks who dig guys named Toby and 2) kat

You gotta change Toby for something cooler, like "Tobberick" or "Tobcat" or even "Tob'Timktu"...