Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Creaphis

Is this the forum for videos of sheep?

The "Baa-Studs" LED their sheep herds in a way that set a shining example to shepherds all around the world.

I bet those sheep were thinking "oh no, here we go again..." when they saw a bunch of beardy-wierdies stepping out of a land rover at the bottom of the hill. [/joke only brits will get]

It's like decorating a tree before splitting it into firewood.

This all seems very real but the Mona Lisa was a bit of a stretch or insanely genius.

GreyGhost said:

I suppose it makes a change from sneaking out a night to create crop circles.

Or, as per tradition in this neck of the woods, merely having sex with the sheep.

Enjay said:

Or, as per tradition in this neck of the woods, merely having sex with the sheep.

A-ha! So that's what the LED lights are for...to catch them easily at night. Now I get it...

So this is what the locals get up to at night
Trying to get anthrax and making sure the ewe's tight
Sunk to thier nuts while they're rodding a ram
Six months a long time to go out with a lamb

I can't tell if it was already obvious but that part where they herded the sheep in the shape of a sheep and recorded it "walking" was definitely fake.

JohnnyRancid said:

I can't tell if it was already obvious but that part where they herded the sheep in the shape of a sheep and recorded it "walking" was definitely fake.

I had that suspicion, similar to the one I have about the Mona Lisa picture done using the LED lights. That seems extremely unlikely to me.

Jeez, I was waiting for someone to mention that. I seriously doubt even the best sheep herding could create that kind of precision.

I first thought the same thing, but watch the video several times. Frame by frame if you have to. It's real. It apparently just took a lot of time, planning, and time-lapse camera usage. :P