Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kirby

Rutabaga Salad

What have I been doing with my time? Syncing up that animated gif (which is sadly not mine) with that rather arbitrarily-chosen song (which is also sadly not mine) and putting it on Youtube as yet another way to inadvertently link people to it.

If you're interested in how I've really been spending my time lately, try this link...

Edward850 said:

Thank you adblock plus.

Wait, that link brings an ad? Or did you configure it for such a situation?

esselfortium said:

If you're interested in how I've really been spending my time lately, try this link...

I hope you're not planning to use them as end-of-episode bosses in KDiKDiZD - they look a little intimidating.

Essel is hoping to recreate the Leekspin phenomenon.

Good luck and god speed!

Edit: WHY HAVE I BEEN LISTENING TO LEEKSPIN FOR 7 MINUTES

esselfortium said:

I'm surprised and quite pleased that this thread has not yet...met its maker, so to speak.

Allowing this song to play over itself would destroy reality as we know it. It's too risky to send this there.

If you play the sounds in the video backwards then listen to it carefully, you'll hear John Romero's voice urging the listener to exterminate everyone in sight.

Yeah, it really sounds icky. Unlike that Captain Pickard song which was IMO too decent for Post Hell. Now I'm putting down my headphones when I'm entering Hell. Fortunately it's not loud enough to be overheard.

exp(x) said:

Wait, some people don't block the post hell music?

Without the music it's just like 95% of the forums on the web...

exp(x) said:

Wait, some people don't block the post hell music?

Wait, it can be done? Maybe if I save the post-hell as HTML I'll see its content and see what I can do with it.

Ja ja das ist gut, wanken der Winky!

On a related note, I think that most loops from this song would make a good post hell theme, but especially the part between 0:20 and 1:00.

exp(x) said:

Adblock (Plus) is one way to do it.

Really? I have that installed (and I believe fairly up-to-date) and it doesn't block the music. Is there some setting I have to enable?