Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Patrick

Action Doom 2 - Walkthrough, Secrets and Inside Jokes

The sword is obviously from FF7... and the other sword is Lion-O's sword from Thundercats, duh!

The wine only appears if you press a secret switch a few levels back... When Isle was scripting, I told him to "Turn water into wine" because I was asking him to do almost impossible tasks with acs. So... as per my request... he did.

Sorry to sound so pissy at you SS, but YEESSH! No need to bite my head off! I get the Water into wine (Jesus). I take it its the ISLE Box that changes it. And As for the Swords;
1.Nice Cameos
2.My freind told me it was clouds so i didn;t know which game
3.I thought it was looked like lion-o's sword. It just felt like fire emblems for some reason. I dunno
4.Is the ax based off anything

Is the switch that turns water into wine the isle box? Because it's always been wine with me.

Mik57 said:

Is the switch that turns water into wine the isle box? Because it's always been wine with me.

The isle box? I do not understand.

To not be a spoiler, I will only tell you that it is somewhere on the first floor in Phylex. If you want to know where it is, read earlier on this forum. Checking said box will turn the water in Crisp's office into wine and will make the buildings (throught the glass elevator) turn into stars.
Yes, Phylex is that tall!

Gotta cupla ?'s
I don't get the joke "The tube is civilization"
I also dont get the joke "BARF!" Or who/wat that guy/thing is lying on the ground next to the "Barf" Coin.
Please Explain Them.

Also Was it Cyb's Idea to put in the Windows Scource as an item (Possible Massmouth Reference)

Just a thought, are one of the generic types of enemy meant to be Sagat from SF? Looks just like him.

Also, the Hugo boss, is that meant to be Hugo from Street Fighter III/Final Fight? Looks just like him. And is called Hugo.

Megaz said:

Just a thought, are one of the generic types of enemy meant to be Sagat from SF? Looks just like him.

I thought it was one of those kickboxers from Streets of Rage II personally.

I chose the path with the farm and I'm totally lost. All I have is a shovel and turned on a generator and that's all I can seem to do. I found a room full or wanted posters but i can't seem to do anything. The shovel is still not strong enough to tare down any doors. Any help?

fagsforher said:

I chose the path with the farm and I'm totally lost. All I have is a shovel and turned on a generator and that's all I can seem to do. I found a room full or wanted posters but i can't seem to do anything. The shovel is still not strong enough to tare down any doors. Any help?

There's a wall in the basement that you can break with the shovel

Scuba Steve said:

The sword is obviously from FF7... and the other sword is Lion-O's sword from Thundercats, duh!

what did you mean with FF7 sword ?

Ugh, what is the reason for resurrenting all those old threads?

Just because this thread is old doesnt mean its still not useful for posting questions, after all, it is the first result for "Action Doom 2 Walkthrough" on google

The generator should light up the basement and upstairs. You'll see light coming through a crack in a basement wall.

In phylex top floor after the second ninja-women jump at you look outside on the left there's a gargoyle statue woth a di*k

vikocho said:

In phylex top floor after the second ninja-women jump at you look outside on the left there's a gargoyle statue woth a di*k

That's a reference to a distinguished forum member who is totally not a complete asshole.