Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Katgut

Favorite DDR 3rd Mix Korean (v2) Song

Yeah, I know, it's one of those things that most of you aren't into, since it involves exercise (!!GASP!!), but the music is cool anyway. So, without further ado, the nominees are:

*Zaldron casts Rune Reading +5
*Zaldron bursts into flames.

Bad Zaldron! No cookie!

I'll vote for 'butterfly' just because its always the one thats playing while I stand there and mock those dumbass otaku who play it.

DDR is amusing and all, but the people who play it scare me. And the only thing scarier than a hardcore DDR player is a hardcore DDR clan.

I remember seeing a clan match at the nearby arcade... *shudders at memory*

I'll vote for 'butterfly' just because its always the one thats playing while I stand there and mock those dumbass otaku who play it.

Funny, the machine that we've got in town usually gets Shock played on it, but that's because people are too lazy to switch off of that.

I tried to SSR Byul once. That was amazingly bad.

DDR is amusing and all, but the people who play it scare me. And the only thing scarier than a hardcore DDR player is a hardcore DDR clan.

I remember seeing a clan match at the nearby arcade... *shudders at memory*

Yeah, we don't have people who are THAT bad around here.

And I'm not scary. It's funny to watch someone who's 30 pounds overweight playing DDR, especially on songs that go way too fast (Paranoia Rebirth... *shudders*).

Oh, I forgot my other favorite - Hogisim. You have to love any song that shows cheeses in the background.

speaking of DDR,reminds me "butterfly" "paraoid" and the other song that i can't remeber the name.i'd to see somebody playing it at arcade .much more enjoy than playing it myself (i sucked at it)

speaking of DDR,reminds me "butterfly" "paraoid" and the other song that i can't remeber the name.i'd to see somebody playing it at arcade .much more enjoy than playing it myself (i sucked at it)

You mean "Paranoia Rebirth", and probably "Dead End" (maybe "Afronova" instead, though).

I'd rather be trying to clear the Korean C set on Nonstop (Gimme Gimme, Mask Time, Ba Kkwo, and something else).

You mean "Paranoia Rebirth", and probably "Dead End" (maybe "Afronova" instead, though,

maybe it's that , Paranoia Rebirth.thx for correct me.

I have to agree with Pritch, they might as well be speaking Cantoneese. I'm lost, bored and angred all at the same time.

I have to agree with Pritch, they might as well be speaking Cantoneese. I'm lost, bored and angred all at the same time.

Cantonese is a Chinese dialect, dumbnut.

* Katgut forces Dan to do Boom Boom Dollar S4R

Cantonese is a Chinese dialect, dumbnut.

No shit, Sherlock!

* Katgut forces Dan to do Boom Boom Dollar S4R

/me kicks in the machine instead

I actualy played that once when my friend gave me the PC version over ICQ...I must say it was extremely boring.