Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Compet-N: incoming and discussion, part 1 [please post in part 2 instead]

Ultimate Doom demo: N3M7 once again.

Really stupid mistake, I didn't dare to move the mouse too much because I didn't wanna miss the jump afterwards, but in the end, I screwed the run anyway.

n3m7-101.zip

Oh, I didn't notice it. I can download UV-Speed of TNT demos.

Btw, I think that monsters' reaction on the other skills with -fast parameter is a little slower than on nightmare. Is it true?

Yes, that's true. In nightmare the attack you immediately and apparently walk even less than in fast mode when in sight of their target.

Memento Mori II MAP27 Nightmare Run in 0:25
I wanted to equal Sedlo's UV run and I spent hours but failed miserably, I got seven 25 secs run, this run is the best and it's only 2 tics away from 0:24 =/

m227-025.zip

And finally, my personal Holy Grail:

I admire to your skill and patience for the TNT max with no missed monsters. It's one of hardest demo tasks accomplished if not the hardest demorun ever done.
Going to watch asap.

Never_Again said:

Another TNT Ep1 Max run: 4746EV01.
A bit more aggressive than the 49:19 run but with fewer fsckups. At this point it's almost watchable.
Here it is: 9132EV21

And finally, my personal Holy Grail:
Complete TNT UV Max run

I could write a book about it, but for now you will have to do with TXT file in the ZIP. Read it and weep. =)
After eight years, it suddenly all came together within two weeks. Verily, it cometh to those who wait.

Oh my goodness! I can't wait to get home to watch this!!

Ahh, I can't possibly finish before AI comes on. I'll have to take a break. :)

oh, hey, this is where incoming lives now. :) awesome to see people still active, i'm just passing through on a nostalgia trip :) did get dosbox up and running though...hmmm...:)

(i'll have to try and find some time to watch xit's nightmare run of requiem map29 tomorrow, nice job that.)