Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Doom-Child

heartbreakers of the world unite

I feel like such a heel right now.

I just broke up with my girl. We've been dating since last April, and engaged since Christmas (my birthday present to me).

Even when you know you have to break up (as I have for almost three weeks), it still sucks more ass than one of DoomBoy's signatures.

I don't know why I decided to tell you people about it. I guess I just needed to spout.

DC

I wish I had a girlfriend I could break up with in the first place. HUG ME! I'M PALE WHITE AND HATE RAP MUSIC!

Well, I think I can sypathize with you somewhat. I'm also in the middle of a break up with my current g/f...and, yes, it sucks. See, she's a senior in high school back in the town where I used to live before leaving for college. As a result, we are about 6.5 hrs away from each other. Back in December we started dating (after 3 years of freindship) and decided that distance didn't really matter all that much because we would still talk to each other on the phone and see each other for Spring Break, Summer, and Christmas. However, since I've recently chosen to stay HERE instead of moving back home during the summer, that will SERIOUSLY affect our relationship. Plus, she will be leaving after her two years of community college are up, leaving us with about 4 months of visiting for two years. I guess I feel as though our relationship won't really 'take-off' as long as we are separated AND hardly get to see each other. Plus, she should have the option of starting a new life for herself at college, instead of being 'tied-down' by a long-distance relationship that won't work out. I don't know what to do...Maybe I'm making too big a deal out of the situation...who knows...

did you see my 'realtionship problems' thread?

I know EXACTLY what you mean.

I'm probably going to have to face the same thing on Tuesday

*SYMPATHY*

Rejection bites, really messes with your head, you start thinking all sorts of crazy stuff.

heres my thoughts, your young right. if u are under 21 why get engaged. marriage before 22 usally is bad cause you are still young and people grow up. personaly here i dont date much cause all the girls around here are only looking for a pop star wannabe/look-a-like or drug dealers /addict

I'm with Sepiroth on this one.

oh, and the only reason I can think of NOT to date around here is the "choices available" - as in, "there are way too many..."

damn, 'conscientious objector' is TEH PERFECT title for you.

I agree. Marriage before 22 is a bad idea, you're just not mature enough to make a desicsion like that.

I am 19 this month. I think I'm in love with someone other than my girlf, and I know it's gonna be bad for me. But I can't avoid it, it's already too late. It is not a revelation, it is already a reconstruction, a fête accompli.

"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky..."

Well, I'm 21, even though I still FEEL 17.

I'm kind of surprised that there weren't any posts poking fun at me or flaming me. I guess that just goes to show that not all of you are as inconsiderate as you let on. Thanks.

DC

I've had many GF's and had to do/recive many breakups. It gets easier as you go along to the point where you don't care.

yes, but how old are you? Have you been in love, or were they just typical teenage flings? Dammit, it was a lot easier back in those days, you knew where you stood. It was just fun.

I most definitely love her. I know I still do. That's why it's so hard for me to accept that it won't work.

Who knows. Maybe I just need to go on a fling or something.

DC

If I didn't respect you as an aging member of our community, I'd probably flame your brittle, old-man self back into the stone age.

**SNAP**
(that was the sound of Black Mage's patience!)

DC

If you need to think, play some Doom. It helps.
You will not find the answer to this at the bottom of a bottle or can.

My condolences.

Don't worry, I don't plan on curling up next to Jack for the next ten years, but I do think I need to relax a little. And Zaldron, I agree with you. If I didn't care at all, I don't think I could respect myself.

DC

Whatever you do, remember you will always regret what you didn't do more [b]than you regret what you did do

I once wrote about a bad break up in a three part rage rant...I was left for a dickless pothead. But the whole relationship was dicey, so who knows, right? But hey, I'd listen to Fodders DC, he actually might be able to help. My suggestion is, make yourself a hot meal, eat it, and be thankful for that. Might help clear your head a little bit. Then you can work out what to do. If it's on the rocks, and not actually in the vortex, I would highly suggest you try to save it a la Fodder's suggestion, with a box of HER favourite chocolates (a little box), and a single red rose. Don't open your mouth, just present her with the gifts so that you can work your mind a bit, and THEN you can talk afterwards...that's my suggestion.

NWC

It would raise a smile if you were naked holding the chocolates, and with the single rose up ya ass :)

Buy her some flowers and chocolates that way she will always be yours :)

I gave a girl roses for her b-day, which was yesterday, but I only see her in school, and school was closed the other day, so I gave them to her today. We are good friends, once and a while we fool around, but its nothing serious. Its great. Yo fod, you should enable IM. People might want to ask someone who knows a lot of stuff for advice or something. Either that or they would send you goatse pics.