Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lord_Dweedle

Can someone reccomend me a good Megawad for Doom 2?

At the Mo Im playing Momento Mori 1&2 and Plutonia 2 but I wanna play some more maps since those ones are getting hard(Lol)

Can someone Reccomend me a good Wad? thx

Well i would recommend Hell Revealed 1 and 2 but since you complained about difficulty i can't really do that (those 2 WADS are insanely hard).

hardcore_gamer said:

Well i would recommend Hell Revealed 1 and 2 but since you complained about difficulty i can't really do that (those 2 WADS are insanely hard).

I will try those :)

I complain about difficulty is because I have the patience of a 2 year old toddler waiting in a Mc Donalds.. I just hate wandering around empty rooms looking for keys or special switchs lol..

Memento Mori 1 and 2.
Community Chest 1 through 3.
NDCP 1 (2 has some bugs to be worked out)

If they're getting hard you might want to try them on a lower difficulty setting.

myk said:

If they're getting hard you might want to try them on a lower difficulty setting.

nah the monsters are no prob. I hate having to find switches and keys in little corners and stuff is all.. :P im at level 20 on Plutonia 2 so im not doin 2 bad lol.

Switch/key hunting is a norm on most levels, so you should get used to it.

I you want 200 trillion decent megawads you may want to try oblige as well, if you are into gameplay and mildly good architecture.