Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kyka

NDCP 2 Stuck on level 2

Have killed the cyberdemon and all the monsters in the big outside area in the far north of the map, got the yellow key out of that tower, and can't open the door to get back inside. Can anyone tell me what I have missed?

Thanks. :)

There's a few bugs to be sorted out, that might be one of them, I'm not 100% sure. It's being worked on, though.

You've missed nothing, there is absolutely no way of opening that door back.

That's exactly where I got stuck. I noclipped inside but had no idea where to go from there.

Macro11_1 said:

I feel really stupid right about now.
Yeah map02 was mine, and it is undergoing a fix... I found out that line action 254 needs a tag or it creates scrollers. [Thank you Enteryway for that], and that I messed up the yellow key. It is all being fixed as well as some other bugs pointed out by helpfull users. I am just very sorry you all had to suffer through that for the second map in the megawad... please do not let that deture you from playing the rest.

I have fixed it, but I have no clue when it is going to be uploaded in to NDCP2's up and comming bug fix.

Thanks Macro. I loved the map though. I honestly died a few times coz I was too busy staring at some of the amazing architecture.

Dealing with the cyberdemon around the icy area was annoying, tbh.

Mr. Chris said:

Dealing with the cyberdemon around the icy area was annoying, tbh.

I managed to avoid that completely, just by luck. There is a teleport just off the main room that leads outside, and it allows you to telefrag him long before you get there. Otherwise, i agree, it would have been pretty annoying.

Kyka said:

Thanks Macro. I loved the map though. I honestly died a few times coz I was too busy staring at some of the amazing architecture.

Thanks, yeah the map was really a mash of themes and stuff, I had a lot of fun making it though.