Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

Worst Possible Torture

Welcome to my morbid thread. What do you guys think would be the ultimate combination of pain and suffering? I know some theologies that picture versions of hell as being trapped in an ice cap and being eternally frozen under blistering winds.

This form of torture does not have to be artificial, plausible, or even possible, but what do you think would be most effective way of causing the most painful anguish without actually killing a person?

Some factors that came to mind are:

Time: This is a big one, the amount of damage being done to the person should be consistent, but not enough to end the guys life soon.

Health Condition: The person should probably suffering from some sort of internal illness.

Temperature: What hurts more? Extremely hot or extremely cold, or quick fluctuations of the two?

Type of Pain: Sharp pain, throbbing pain, beating, stretching, crushing, twisting, lacerations, etc.

Audio: You guys can come up with something good.

Visuals: I can't really think of visuals that would be torture unless they induce epilepsy, nausea, motion sickness, or blindness.

There's probably some more factors to throw in there. I'll add em later when they come up. So given this outline, create the worst possible combination to induce the most horrific human torture you can possibly think of. Do your absolute worst.

I've got one for audio: having to listen to You're Beautiful by James Blunt. It'd drive anyone insane after a relatively short time. Also, Fuck Your God by Deicide should do the trick.

dutch devil said:

Reading this thread.

Holyfuckyouwinclosethethreadnow.

Being forcefed LSD while sitting on a traffic cone, with infected wounds crawling with maggots and spiders, and Rutabaga Salad on repeat. Oh yeah, and this happens forever.

Hmm, I scared myself a bit there.

Edit: Surrounded by an enormous pile of rotting Whoppers.

Not being able to reason with people is pretty painful for me, but I've found ways to cope with the idiots.

I guess to fit with the morbid 'spirit' of the thread, though, I found the Brazen Bull to be a particularly sadistic torture method.

Worst Possible Torture

Having to read "news" stories about Katie Price and Peter Andre breaking up

As far as audio goes, I think Throbbing Gristle would be the key.

being put into a mold that's completely dark and that you can't at all move inside of. Then very slowly it gets tighter and tighter till it's nearly crushing/killing you--then it backs off very very slowly (cause if it backs off to quickly, then you are being provided with relief, which isn't torture). Once it's backed off enough to let your circulation resume and your body return to normal, it starts all over again, slowly compressing you once again.

You'd have an oxygen tube giving you just enough air so that you don't suffocate but you think you're gonna suffocate the whole time. You have a few IVs hooked up to you making sure you don't starve to death or die of dehydration. So this would be kept up for like you know, your entire life. The torturers would be sure to never let your physiological state become critical causing black outs so that you are always conscious and suffering.

On top of all this, you'd have a very freaky soundtrack going on in the background--maybe the sound of bones being crushed or other sounds to make the victim think he is being crushed to death. So not only are you having the horrible psychological effects of solitary confinement, but you are experiencing physical torture as well.

Oh, and you'd have health monitors hooked up to you so if you tried to commit suicide by holding your breath or something, more oxygen would be given to you. :p And your tongue would be cut out so that you couldn't swallow it or try to communicate.

If I were going to torture someone, I'd make them take 10 hits of acid then tie them to a chair and make them watch David Lynch's Inland Empire.

This would undoubtedly cause some severe brain damage and terrify my helpless victim.

Saw is a good resource for this type of thing.

But I would say, figure out what a persons fears are and confront them with those fears in small doses over long periods of time.

Marooned for all eternity in the centre of a dead planet. Buried alive... Buried alive...

TheeXile said:

I guess to fit with the morbid 'spirit' of the thread, though, I found the Brazen Bull to be a particularly sadistic torture method.

This would be my choice as well. I mean..damn, as the thing starts to heat up, how the shit do you position yourself? It's terrifying.

Getting paper cuts all over your body and being forced to swim in a vat of lemon juice.

Having your arms and legs skinned with a rusty, jagged wood saw, then covered in the decaying remains of your dead relative's corpse via razor wire. Your body then gets bound to the floor of a quarantine pen for sick hogs while your arms and legs along with the decaying family remains are secured in fish-tanks harboring larva for the swarm of horse-flies that will consume your now gangrenous limbs. From there, your body is kept in a moldy basement for months, kept alive only through the nourishment of your own chunks of remaining flesh that have been slowly carved from your body on a bi-daily basis. Before you die, your body is placed in a man sized autoclave and your blood evaporates before your exploding eyes.

Ed said:

Insane stuff

Damn, what the fuck do you think of? That is some good shit there.

Torn said:

http://badgerbadgerbadger.com

Try listen to it for at least 50 times, you will either get insane or die. I guess that also counts as torture. :P

No way, dude. I used to watch/listen to that for hours straight back in 2003.

I always found some humor in having parts cut from your body, prepared in front of you and then of course forced consumption. If you throw up then another prime cut is removed prepared and served.

Another good activity would be to have catheters inserted into your system and then drain in saw… boiling oil, salt brine, acids, what ever.

Maybe being injected with large amounts of adrenalin and then having your bowls removed in front of you like they did in the old days could also be cruel.

I guess having your skullcap removed and then probing the brain and jabbing at pain receptors and then cutting of system routs like vision and stuff.

I'll have to think about it more.

Using Barney as musical torture.

For more physical ones...hmm...I sometimes considered shoving a powered on soldering iron into someone's ass as a good means of torture.

Terra-jin said:

I've got one for audio: having to listen to You're Beautiful by James Blunt. It'd drive anyone insane after a relatively short time. Also, Fuck Your God by Deicide should do the trick.

Stop and Stare by One Republic will beat any tune for this purpose.

Doesn't have to be plausible hmm?

How about making the person unable to die. Then leave them in an abandoned location, that is impossible to escape from (think the Phantom Zone without all the escape hatches).

Return in about a month and see how they're doing. Maybe they've gone insane? Maybe they simply can't move from exhaustion, but can't die because of you? Then see if they're ready to talk. If not, throw them back in for another month, and repeat as necessary.

TheeXile said:

You know some of the replies to this thread could be a field day for the shrinks. :P

Why, the rest of the forum isn't worthy of the shrinks attention?

BTW, I misread the thread title as "Worst Possible Texture". Heh.

pritch said:

Having to read "news" stories about Katie Price and Peter Andre breaking up

At least the Jade Goody thing seems to be finally over now, although I suspect that I'm still going to be seeing headlines about Princess Diana and Madeleine McCann when I'm 80.