Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Between Up and Wall-E, Pixar seems to be doing fairly well.

But I'm easy to please. ;P

I generally hate anything that has to do with Disney. On the other hand, The Incredibles and Wall-E were excellent. I will see this at some point.

UP in 3D!

umm.. how do you embed?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1epC9jd6t5M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1epC9jd6t5M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

hahaha, I figgered it out, no help from no one on these forums thank you very much.

DuckReconMajor said:

[yt]1epC9jd6t5M&hl[/yt]

How did I miss this!? I figured it out by quoting someone who had embedded a video. Thanks anyway!

I can't do anything but understate how absolutely sick I am of the crap Pixar keeps putting out.

As dumb as Pixar movies look, I don't think I ever saw one all the way through and thought it sucked. But I've never really been excited for one.

AndrewB said:

I can't do anything but understate how absolutely sick I am of the crap Pixar keeps putting out.

Nobody cares what you think as nothing ever pleases you. :P

That's not true. I just don't talk about the things that please me because I enjoy complaining.

I am ready to see another Pixar Movie. I enjoyed Wall-E greatly, and hopefully UP will prove to be better. :P

Cadgirl said:

I am ready to see another Pixar Movie. I enjoyed Wall-E greatly, and hopefully UP will prove to be better. :P

We'll see. Unlike WALL-E, directed by Andrew Stanton, who put out Finding Nemo, this will be directed by Pete Docter, who did Monsters Inc. Just by watching the trailers you can see it sort of has a Monsters Inc. feel to it. While I loved that movie, most will admit it wasn't quite the masterpiece WALL-E was.

But hey, we won't know until this Friday :)

I still have a free movie pass from when the projector broke at Wall-E, making us miss a whole 30 seconds of film. I might go with another friend who was there to see Up, so we can finally use our passes. :P