Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alando1

Alando Guns Reloaded

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know, I modified Alando Guns X and renamed it as Alando Guns Reloaded. This fixed the majority of the problems reported. For those of you who still may have complaints, you eamil me the complaint. Hopefully you all will like it a little better but still I know a lot of you are very picky and sour pusses. So I uploaded it and I hope you all will like it better.

If you all still are not pleased, I think it would be great if some of you team up with me and we can work on something as one so we all are on the same page.

Enjoy

-Alando1

The rips didn't matter to me the only thing that got me was the weapons swapping, if that was out then it would be good enough(nothings ever perfect)

You might want to run down my 29-point-list from the other thread again. To summarize:

- Fewer ripped weapons please
- There is no reason to have 50 million playable characters
- Don't make it so ridiculously easy
- BALANCE

Mmmm...let's see how this fares on the Archives in terms of reviews and comments, unlike Alando Guns X.

Just to answer you WildWeasel, I only have the marine as the only player class, the difficulty is fair and I decreased the weapons and listened to a guy who had the best advice in the world (from the reviews)... choose the weapons I think would be plausible to keep... so I did. I believe you still may not be happy with it but I did my best, though.

What I've learned from my wad making is that people are always going to be black and white with everything. So if you like it, fine; if not, that's fine, too. People are different and people have different preferences. I know for sure my style doesn't agree with you, WildWeasel, but surely enough, I feel comfortable with what I'm able to do to the best of my abilities.

Sorry for talking back but just wanted to let you know that I did my best to rework my wad and wanted to let you know that I tried.

If that guy was xxx than is dont know why he was of any help he just a freakin hypocrit(sorry to say but slandering you to no end is kind of stupid for someone to do especially if uses ripped resources too imo)
but other than that i can't wait to see the new and improved...