Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fatal error

ADVANCED TIME WARP 2 1.0

Since my first post about the time warp series the over all feed back I think was good so i've gone ahead and updated the time warp 2 wad.

ADVANCED TIME WARP is a further edited version of the time warp 2 wad. What this update includes is this: New graphics such as new stat bar, starting screen, credits, and various other changes to make the wad reflect the time warp theme.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT READ THE TIME WARP 1 and 2 article:

TIME WARP is a series of doom 2 mods made by TOT COMICS which is a mixture doom 2 and wolfenstien. You play as a marine who accidently falls in a portal in a swamp during doom 2 and ends up in the middle of world war 2. You notice by all the dead UAC marines you encounter you're not the first one to make this mistake. Also to your dismay many demons have come through the portals to. Now you must fight back to your time and possibly affect the outcome of ww2 as well.

NOTICE: That black stuff in the screen shot is caused by my bad video card while playing on doomsday. while playing on my laptop (with a better video card)it works just fine.

To download this Wad, view screenshots, or watch the trailer, just go to totcomics.webs.com AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD NOW!

Yeah, the overall feedback was definitely very positive. Super fun and attractive WAD.

You didn't get the idea from your old thread, did you? If your trying to impress people here, your best bet is probably not to make a sequel to a WAD that got very negative feedback.

... and learn to make decent maps first. n00bstuff like your 'products' is not well received here, especially if you promote it the way you do.

Here's a screenshot for you from Map01-

How best to sum this up? TIME WARP 2 is a pig - ADVANCED TIME WARP 2 is the same pig in a dress.