Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Altazimuth

WhackEd2 Questions [new]

I've gone to the things pare i whacked 2 to try to add a new thing but it won't let me press the add button what should i do? Also i need to know in detail how to make certain monsters make certain attacks but not making the origonal monster transform into monster that did attack?
Also i need to know how to make new well anything. Sprites states lines anything.

Unless I'm mistaken, nothing can be added with DeHackEd. Working in that format is all about strategically replacing entries to reach the result you're looking for. Now that you mention it, though, I'm not sure why the Add and Remove buttons are there. I've never used them or even seen them in a situation where they're clickable.

The Add buttons don't do anything. It was planned but never got anywhere. As Ryathaen said, you must work within the confines of that is already there.

I don't know how to make new things. I see the add button but it won't let me click it. Can i have some help?

Threads merged. See exl's post for an answer to your question.

Thanks anyway guys! I just hope they include the function in the next one. I would like to make custom monsters! :)