Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Csonicgo

Michael Jackson dies at age 50

I don't know what to say about Michael except that I'll remember him as he was. His music touched a lot of lives.

Bye Farrah and Michael.

I'm sad to see him dead. I was glad when he was acquitted so maybe I could see him perform live. Sadly that dream has faded. His small frame of a body was destined to die young.

He just recently had a press release stating he wasn't sure he could fulfill his large 50-date show in the UK because of his sickly health. They speculate he was lying but now we know the truth.

I don't see anything saying he's dead yet...

We'll just have to wait for official reports to see if he died or not in a couple of hours tops.

50 years is pretty pitiful. You'd think with the amount of work he's had done that he would be immortal.

I'm waiting for the Thriller video remake with the genuine Zombie Jackson doing *that dance*.

At least they won't need a wax replica to put in the museum, just stick him in as he is.

It says he's dead on Yahoo News.

How long before the Goons start making memes about him the way they did with Steve Irwin?

Oh wait, they already are..

DooMAD said:

At least they won't need a wax replica to put in the museum, just stick him in as he is.

You're terrible!

I also think the topic title should be altered

"Michael Jackson dead at 50"

Mr. Chris said:

How long before the Goons start making memes about him the way they did with Steve Irwin?

Being that it is Michael Jackson, "too soon" may not be soon enough

Mr. Chris said:

It says he's dead on Yahoo News.

How about a meta-meme whereby we make a meme asking how long until they make a meme?

This is definitely gonna be front page news for major newspapers around the world.

Been lookin' for an excuse to use this somewhere. Seems as good a time as any:

Look on the bright side, now he can sing the Earth Song from 6 feet under it.

DooMAD said:

Look on the bright side, now he can sing the Earth Song from 6 feet under it.

I feel sad listening to it. It's almost like a requiem now.

TheeXile said:

I feel sad listening to it. It's almost like a requiem now.

I always felt sad that people could take that pretentious, hypocritical song and video seriously. For me, he was a pop genius but when he tried to get political he missed the mark incredibly badly - and the Earth song video was the epitome of that.

Enjay said:

I always felt sad that people could take that pretentious, hypocritical song and video seriously. For me, he was a pop genius but when he tried to get political he missed the mark incredibly badly - and the Earth song video was the epitome of that.

Well I guess that doesn't much matter anymore. :(

Definitely pretentious. I didn't listen enough to the lyrics, nor know enough about him to say if it's hypocritical or not though.