Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Creaphis

Hey, this seems like the sort of thing AndrewB would post

While I can agree with the mentality of the parents; I just don't think it'll work. If the child is a girl, she can wear pants or dresses and do her hair any way she wants and no one will look at her twice, if the child is a boy, he'll be judged most certainly if he decides to act in a feminine manner. It's a double standard but it exists.

Maybe the mods could attach this thread to this one.... as a continuation of that conversation?

I wonder if the has genitalia of both sexes? I think what the parents are doing is stupid because there is too much evidence that suggests a person's sexual identity is an innate (thus biological?) trait, that is determined by something outside the environment (as the article suggested). Whatever the parents try to do in regards to the child's identity, it's going to gravitate to one sex or the other... and what they're doing will prolly only result in the child being very angry and upset when it realizes the parents were conducting some hair brained experiment on it... as the article indicated based on past precedence. Although if it has both male and female genitals, then perhaps it makes sense for the parents to give the child fair, unsuggestive ground to decide its own gender, rather than deciding what gender it should gravitate to only for it to decide it wants the other gender.

TheeXile said:

Ugh. A valiant attempt, but there's only one way to even begin to improve humanity.

Oh? And what is that young sire?

JohnnyRancid said:

pics or it didnt happen.

Why do you want pics of a genderless 2 year old?

Hellbent said:

Oh? And what is that young sire?

Best leave that topic out of this.

Actually, there's more than one way, now that I think about it...

TheeXile said:

Best leave that topic out of this.

Actually, there's more than one way, now that I think about it...

"I have many ways of saving humanity. But ain't no way I'm telling you guys about them! IT'S MY SECRET!! Ahahahahahaha"

TheeXile said:

Ugh. A valiant attempt, but there's only one way to even begin to improve humanity.

Global thermonuclear war?

StupidBunny said:

"I have many ways of saving humanity. But ain't no way I'm telling you guys about them! IT'S MY SECRET!! Ahahahahahaha"

Stupid bunny.