Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bashe

Billy Mays dead at 50

WHAT THE FUCK

ALL THE COOL PEOPLE STOP FUCKING DYING RIGHT NOW, I MEAN IT.

IN HONOR OF OUR FALLEN BROTHER I PROPOSE WE TYPE ALL CAPS, LIKE BILLY MAYS WOULD. SLAM DOWN THE FURY KEY, FORUM WARRIORS.

damn. Everything I knew was wrong. Why is God so pissed off?

People really care about Billy Mays?

He was just some annoying guy that shouted at you during infomercials. If he wasn't an Internet meme, nobody would care.

Scet said:

People really care about Billy Mays?

He was just some annoying guy that shouted at you during infomercials. If he wasn't an Internet meme, nobody would care.

Well, it's enough to get on the Tonight Show.

The world just got a lot quieter. Not for the better. Goodnight, sweet prince.

EDIT: What the hell, dead at 50 too? Crap, I got 30 years left!

Say what you want about his infomercials, but off screen he was a pretty cool guy. I'll miss him. :/

TIRED OF THOSE BLOODY STAINS, OR DEAD PERSON SMELL?! USE OXY-CLEAN!!!

JUST A TUB OF OXY-CLEAN, AND A GALLON OF WATER, AND YOUR CORPSE SMELL IS GONE!! USE A LITTLE MORE FOR THOSE STUBBORN BLOOD STAINS!!

(I covered most of the death bases here.)

Georgef551 said:

TIRED OF THOSE BLOODY STAINS, OR DEAD PERSON SMELL?! USE OXY-CLEAN!!!

JUST A TUB OF OXY-CLEAN, AND A GALLON OF WATER, AND YOUR CORPSE SMELL IS GONE!! USE A LITTLE MORE FOR THOSE STUBBORN BLOOD STAINS!!

(I covered most of the death bases here.)

I'm about to base your death on my covering you in Oxy-Clean if you don't stop posting

Heh, /b/ is going crazy right now. The first 4 threads are Billy Mays tribute threads.

Danarchy said:

Heh, /b/ is going crazy right now. The first 4 threads are Billy Mays tribute threads.

I think he was the sole reason behind those volume attenuators that are sold in electronic stores. :)

Damn it, Billy was so cool. He gave me so many laughs. Commercials just won't be the same without his big booming voice. Another person that I will sorely miss :(

I am so sad to hear this. I was never bothered by his yelling and in fact never noticed until someone mentioned it. Say what you want about him, I still think he was one of the best salespeople I'd seen in my life. There goes another piece of my childhood, found dead in his bed for no apparent reason. I almost felt like crying for a moment.

Csonicgo said:

WHAT THE FUCK

ALL THE COOL PEOPLE STOP FUCKING DYING RIGHT NOW, I MEAN IT.

IN HONOR OF OUR FALLEN BROTHER I PROPOSE WE TYPE ALL CAPS, LIKE BILLY MAYS WOULD. SLAM DOWN THE FURY KEY, FORUM WARRIORS.

damn. Everything I knew was wrong. Why is God so pissed off?

Over-react much?

I was wondering how Oxy-clean would burn recently. I ought to try it in his honour. Even though i'm not from America and have no clue who he is, but i do have some of the product which i bought in poundland to clear up puke stains.