Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Night-Fang

Victory!

I'm finally banned! YEEAAH!! That wasent too hard, but it took long enough =)

On a more serious note, why do your "mods" set the post count to -10000 or some outragous number. Heh, is that like an extra spanking for those who actual care about their post count? Just wondering...

Alright then, flame on. I'll be looking for this in your all mighty post hell soon.

Peace. (play more zdaemon!)

Excessive negative numbers seperate the idiots from the people who have brains.

I'm finally banned! YEEAAH!! That wasent too hard, but it took long enough =)

huzzah

On a more serious note, why do your "mods" set the post count to -10000 or some outragous number.

This forum is many people's only friend. Pathetic, no?

Peace. (play more zdaemon!)

I would if 90% of the populated servers weren't running that horrible terrible fruitastic excuse for a DM wad called Dwango5.

I agree. map01 DM is great and all, but we don't need half the servers running it constantly. Dwango5 DM was good a few years ago, but now it's just gotten a little bit stale. ZDaemon servers should run more Boom and ZDoom specific DM wads...

...and the Heretic co-op that will ensue will probably be enough to MAKE ME BUY A NEW HOUSE where I can get a high speed connection. =)

Heretic co-op

Which reminds me: Where can I find some good quality Heretic megawads?

ZDaemon servers should run more Boom and ZDoom specific DM wads

AND MORE DOOM2.WAD DM

I agree. map01 DM is great and all, but we don't need half the servers running it constantly. Dwango5 DM was good a few years ago, but now it's just gotten a little bit stale. ZDaemon servers should run more Boom and ZDoom specific DM wads...

...and the Heretic co-op that will ensue will probably be enough to MAKE ME BUY A NEW HOUSE where I can get a high speed connection. =)

Speak with Lyfe. He's the one who's responsible for all the Getsomewhere's servers running. He recently started up GSM Doom2 Map1 server for 1 on 1 game, which is a good news that we don't always have to be stuck in western european for those of y'all who live in America or have bad connections to western eup. BTW, can't blame nightfang for those busy servers running. He has nothing to do with them.

Excessive negative numbers seperate the idiots from the people who have brains.

If you insinuate that all people with positive postcount have a brain, then you're wrong...

yeah, just like RTC_Marine.

He's passed into the land of excessive negative numbers too.

Zdaemon sucks, I use DooM Connector to play with ZDooM and Legacy.

Legacy's netcode is a flaming pile of dog shit. zdoom is horrible too. doom2.exe Is the ONLY way to play

Legacy's netcode is a flaming pile of dog shit. zdoom is horrible too. doom2.exe Is the ONLY way to play

agreed, I can hardly force myself to play anything else after having played on msn zone.

doom2.exe Is the ONLY way to play

...or doom.exe.
It seems that I agree with you about a li'l something FOR ONCE :-)

use the one you had before this one. I can't remember what it was but it was good.. :/

Heh. I forgot about that...I thought he was referring to when you had no avatar...

orangcard.gif? I'm not that dumb pritch

no, no, before that. When I joined, ages ago. November.

This is my second, if you don't count the 'I AM GAY' one that I donned for about 6 hours.
1st - Blue cyberdemon
2nd - Dan_Cats.gif

when I joined I had a Baron of Hell one, not the face but the other one, Crendo was using it at the time as well. Then the I AM GAY came and went, then I used PmRd, then when I got DOLTed I switched to spainelemental to annoy the ΓΌ man, he switched it I Am A Dork, I resolved to work off my probabtion and use PmRd again. Tonight I wanted to change to Vorpal, a broken one, to express my severe dissatisfaction with myself, but it wasn't on the list anymore.

lol, damn I missed some great shit while I was away. where was I? oh yeah, stonned.

when ever i get my server up, will not be until i move in the spring/early summer. I will run mostly just the default doom1 and doom 2 maps. aswell as many zdoom/boom only maps. also i plan to keep a good cycle going so people dont get bored