Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stickguy5000

Homage To Wow

wow.wad does not deserve a homage. It doesn't deserve much more than a swift kick in the ass.

That being said, this still manages to be worse than wow.wad.

Every time I see one of these "homages to wow" I get my hopes up for World of Warcraft.

Sure, a lot of you may not like the game at all (I'm bored of it myself), but I still have fond memories of some of the locations, some of which would probably even make for a good level or two.

Every time I see one of these "homages to wow" I lose yet another bit of faith in humanity (and I don't have much left). WOW was shit. The homages are shit. The joke is very, very old.

DuckReconMajor said:

Sure, a lot of you may not like the game at all (I'm bored of it myself), but I still have fond memories of some of the locations, some of which would probably even make for a good level or two.

Same here...when I started playing it was all about exploring a massive world and doing stuff all over to get better...now it's all about snoring through the same stuff every week in 10000 different modes and failing at advanced team stuff because the game has produced exponential amounts of bad players due to the massive dumbing down. Hence why I quit.

Enjay said:
Every time I see one of these "homages to wow" I lose yet another bit of faith in humanity (and I don't have much left). WOW was shit. The homages are shit. The joke is very, very old.

ASK ME ABOUT WOW

:p

Enjay said:

There needs to be a well-established secret level with an illusio-pit, really.

Fuck you; I was expecting a mod that replaces monsters with sprite rips from World of Warcraft.

myk said:

ASK ME ABOUT WOW

:p

Needs at least 3 full paragraphs, but the sentiment is certainly there.

Right, that's it. I'm only going to use positive terms in relation to anything I post about from now on.

Nah! Someone might engage me on the subject of football. I don't think that I could live with myself. ;)

At least there's no illusio-pit.

Wait, what the hell am I saying?!? This is definitely well-named, it sure is a HOMage! Badum-bum-CHSHHHHHHHH!

It's kind of like Rule 34. If it exists, there's a doom wad about it.