Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheeXile

Robodump!

I'm sure that's the one human endeavor that most people get right on their own and often with considerable success. Mostly.

exp(x) said:

Holy shit (pun intended), Rododump version 5.0 must be out by now!

When I saw the first picture, I thought VERY ILLEGAL. You could serve time for taking a picture like that (at least in Massachusetts, you swing hard for something like that, without consent), but then the second picture clarified the prank.
It is a funny idea, especailly if it is in "Run Mode". :D

Georgef551 said:

When I saw the first picture, I thought VERY ILLEGAL. You could serve time for taking a picture like that (at least in Massachusetts, you swing hard for something like that, without consent), but then the second picture clarified the prank.

With all those "X takes a dump" videos that are on youtube?

Georgef551 said:

It is a funny idea, especailly if it is in "Run Mode". :D

Why? There's some kind of law against taking photographs?

fraggle said:

Unless it falls into the category of dumb laws.

Maes said:

Unless it falls into the category of dumb laws.

Could be, but I know WITHOUT THE CONSENT of the one taking a dump, they are illegal to share or post in any way. If the pooper has no issue, then it's a matter of the site's rules, and possibly, state law.
Someone did the same thing to me, without consent, and I legally could've had the guy arrested for taking the pic, and putting it on a computer. Since I also believe that this rule is a bit harsh, I just simply deleted the image off the work camera, and the computer. I did let my Boss know about the images, and let him know I took care of it. We both aggree something of that nature (like the original images atop the thread) is a bit too harsh for legal action, so we left it at deleting the files, and nothing more.

Interesting idea, but has there ever been a stall where you couldn't see through the cracks around the door to notice it's not a real person? Unless you can get in one of the handicap stalls at the far end with the door on the side instead of the front, I don't think it would ever work.

Wouldn't want to touch RoboDump after it touching the tiolet.

fraggle said:

It's illegal to have cameras in public bathrooms, both live and un-live. Even if nobody is in there. They could say that photographs of a bathroom would violate people's privacy or possibly used for some kind of rape scenario.

I myself, just piss in those stalls.

Georgef551 said:

Could be, but I know WITHOUT THE CONSENT of the one taking a dump, they are illegal to share or post in any way.

If someone has the necessary legal knowledge, he could presumably press charges on almost any grounds, including pooping or non-pooping pics of himself or even of people he merely said "hello" to, nothing new here.

Georgef551 said:

If the pooper has no issue, then it's a matter of the site's rules, and possibly, state law.

Ever since this whole "it's illegal" thing started, I immediately thought that there must be some dumb law explicitly prohibiting taking pics of feet from under toilet stalls.

Georgef551 said:

I did let my Boss know about the images, and let him know I took care of it.

You dirty little snitch :-p

GhostlyDeath said:

Wouldn't want to touch RoboDump after it touching the tiolet.

Just wipe it's RoboAss with some RoboPaper.

Lüt said:

Interesting idea, but has there ever been a stall where you couldn't see through the cracks around the door to notice it's not a real person? Unless you can get in one of the handicap stalls at the far end with the door on the side instead of the front, I don't think it would ever work.

When you hear chronic diarrhea coming from a public stall, do you really want to know which co-worker it's coming from? If I heard this, I would personally do everything possible not to see through the cracks.