Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have looked and looked but I cannot find any weapons mods or wads that have any sub machine gun that isn't a chain gun or minigun that has sprites that are in the normal doom position of in the middle rather than to the side.

Thanks in advance for any help, I have already searched the formums and various wads on the archive but to no avail. If there isn't anything then I shall attempt again to make my own sprites.

Google up "Deathz0r doom alpha resources". There is a 0.4 resource and a 0.5 resource. The 0.4 machine gun is more SMGey and the 0.5 machine gun is more big and deathy. You'll have to fix the gun flashes though.

Tell me how this goes.

Nomad said:

Also check the Armory at Realm667!

Having looked throught there, nothing is quite what I'm after, I'm more after something like the SMG or Uzi from there but with sprites positioned in the original doom position - in the middle - rather than to the right as i want it to blend in with the original weapons.

Here's a linky to the Deathz0r doom alpha resources. The 0.4 wad has a small looking machine gun, whilst the 0.5 wad has a heavier looking machine gun. They are both officially done by ID software too, so they will definitely blend in.

Here's a screenie of the 0.5 version for you:

yh i've downloaded 0.4 and i'ts pretty good, I think I will probably use the machine gun from that, with slight modifications and a new noise.