Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Gives Road Runner a run for his money

Surely that has to be either suicide or DUI. Maybe I'm underestimating the stupidity of people though.

Someone else who's watched too many Road Runner cartoons. I'm betting the airbag activated 2 seconds after impact.

Prince of Darkness said:

He was learning to fly.

But he didn't have wings.

He should have drank a Red Bull.

Prince of Darkness said:

He was learning to fly.

But he didn't have wings.

Yeah but coming down is the hardest thing.

I'm amazed that he actually was able to do this. Correct me if I'm wrong but if my last trip was worth anything it told me that there isn't quite a straight shot off the side.

*glances at comments accidentally*

MAYBE HE HAD TEN ILLEAGLS IN THE TRUNK.

"seat belt would have saved him..guaranteed"

"He really really should have taken the ride down on the donkey's back ...a good way to get at least some use out of a democrat."

"Probably too much celebration of the wonderful Obama stimulus and upturn in the economy!"

"Well, with all this stuff about the end of time in 3 years can activate some people to want to commit sucide early..It is such a hard reality for us to deal with..Science is great, but for long time man has believed in this "FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD..."

"COULDN'T STAND THE FACT THAT OBAMA IS PRESIDENT...LOL....."

What? only one comment was even remotely related to the story. (And it's like this with EVERY AOL NEWS ARTICLE. Go check for yourself if you don't believe me.)

Why is it possible to spin and mangle ANY news - ANY NEWS, into a reason to spout bullshit? my theory is that AOL users (the ones that are left, that is) are computer-illiterate, Republican, Baby-Boomer Fundamendalist Christians, or trolls.

The only hope left is for AOL to close its doors, leaving these retards to stare at a "connecting" screen.

is this really real? how do we know it's really the same person? Is it really possible for someone to transform so completely without any saggy skin or other side effects to drastic weight loss?

http://www.thatsfit.com/2009/07/13/tlcs-650-pound-virgin-goes-from-fat-to-fit?icid=main|aimzones|dl3|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thatsfit.com%2F2009%2F07%2F13%2Ftlcs-650-pound-virgin-goes-from-fat-to-fit

That has to be suicide... it can't be that easy to drive off the cliff.

Oh also, I find it ironic that CSG's bitching about comments being off-topic is, itself, off-topic.

Hellbent said:

is this really real? how do we know it's really the same person? Is it really possible for someone to transform so completely without any saggy skin or other side effects to drastic weight loss?

http://www.thatsfit.com/2009/07/13/tlcs-650-pound-virgin-goes-from-fat-to-fit?icid=main|aimzones|dl3|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thatsfit.com%2F2009%2F07%2F13%2Ftlcs-650-pound-virgin-goes-from-fat-to-fit

"I realised that if I continued the way I am, I'd end up in the hospital, or dead. So I contacted my local TV station for help."

Danarchy said:

"I realised that if I continued the way I am, I'd end up in the hospital, or dead. So I contacted my local TV station for help."

The only friend he could turn to.

Csonicgo said:

What? only one comment was even remotely related to the story. (And it's like this with EVERY AOL NEWS ARTICLE. Go check for yourself if you don't believe me.)

Man, if you want to rage about moronic comments on news articles, spend some time on Digg and Reddit. I can't even stand to visit them anymore.

Prince of Darkness said:

The only friend he could turn to.

<cynical>The only friend who could deliver his 15 minutes of fame.</cynical>

For a minute before clicking this thread, I thought this was about the Time Warner cable internet service..

Georgef551 said:

Two words:

Ted Kennedy

Four words:

The Entire Republican Party

See? I can make no sense as well!

MikeRS said:

That has to be suicide... it can't be that easy to drive off the cliff.

Unless someone has hung a huge painting up in front of the cliff that makes it look like the road goes straight on...

I wonder when he started falling - immediately after crossing the cliff edge or only after he realised that he was driving along in mid air and had paused to gulp loudly?

Csonicgo said:

Four words:

The Entire Republican Party

See? I can make no sense as well!

Actually, "Two words: Ted Kennedy" makes perfect sense, if you've heard of Chapiddick. If not, here ya' go:

In 1969, Ted Kennedy drove drunk with a girl in the passenger seat. He was crossing Chapaquiddick Lake, when his car went off the side of the bridge, and sinking to the bottom. He got out of the car, and left her there to die. The day after, Teddy and his family spent lots of money on lawyers and good publicity to sweep this story under the rug, and to this day, the family of that woman still is irate over this, and rightfully so.
Perhaps his brain cancer is from the old addage: "What goes around, comes around."
Now, if Teddy did everything right: tried to help her out, pleaded guilty, and he STILL got off, then I'd see this differently, but as far as I'm concerned, I hope he dies soon. Let Hell sort him out.
Yeah, that's a cruel thing to say, but an eye for an eye.
I also bet, when everyone worships him after his death, that MADD will be holding huge protests, and the media won't cover it at all, or very little.