Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NoWits

This HUD weapon is overused.

Nixot said:

I see it in every crap WAD out there. Where is its origin and what is it of?

That is the Pulse Rifle from Aliens Doom (NOT Justin Fishter's Aliens TC). Yes, it is massively overused.

I don't remember seeing it outside of it's original wad. For which I am grateful since it sucks ass.

I've seen it also appear in the GunX mods, Nightmare Squad, and I think at least one of Daniel's older mods.

Also in Star Wars Doom, its Doom 2 variants. Well... doesn't it look like a Star Wars weapon?

printz said:

Also in Star Wars Doom, its Doom 2 variants. Well... doesn't it look like a Star Wars weapon?

Yes. There were two variants, a plasma-gun replacement and the rocket launcher replacement that shot explosive lasers.

WildWeasel said:

That is the Pulse Rifle from Aliens Doom (NOT Justin Fishter's Aliens TC). Yes, it is massively overused.

Which Aliens Doom? There were so many that I don't remember which one you mean. Do you have a link?

Graf Zahl said:

Which Aliens Doom? There were so many that I don't remember which one you mean. Do you have a link?

I'm speaking of this one.

I have honestly never seen a weapons PWAD I'd consider good looking and want to play even one level with, never mind use all the time.