Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

EA Finally hits rock bottom at ComicCon

EA Hits rock bottom with a contest to cop a feel.

EA's latest stunt challenges people to "commit acts of lust" with their Comic-Con booth babes, get a pic of the ordeal, and send it in for a chance to win dinner with two hot girls. Second prize is Dante's Inferno. They even encourage repeated "acts of lust", for a better chance to win.

Sit back and imagine all this for a second.

Good lord. I knew EA was low but this takes the fucking cake. how long until this gets picked up by other companies? Because this is sick, twisted, and friggin' genius.

And yet it has us talking about it here when, otherwise, we wouldn't be.

Hehe, if I was there I'd get one of the girls I know to do it. would be more funny and less cliche than a bunch of gamer guys.

First, they fake a religious protest at E3, and now this. If this keeps up, they'll be as bad about publicity stunts as Acclaim Entertainment.

Y'know, the guys who tried to buy advertising space on tombstones for Shadowman: 2econd Coming.

The Green Herring said:

First, they fake a religious protest at E3, and now this. If this keeps up, they'll be as bad about publicity stunts as Acclaim Entertainment.

Y'know, the guys who tried to buy advertising space on tombstones for Shadowman: 2econd Coming.

Or the guys that tried to convince expecting parents to name their kids Turok.

Although I laugh at the fact that there would be girls aside from the "Floor Whores" (I like that), what if a girl wins the contest?

Ugh. It's bad enough that they're holding a competition in which the object is to sexually harass booth babes, but think about it. This competition is being held at Comic-Con. The sort of people that you find there are definitely not the sort of people you want trying to feel up booth babes.

Enjay said:

And yet it has us talking about it here when, otherwise, we wouldn't be.

True they'll get more publicity, but it's negative publicity. There are enough people that hate EA already, I don't know why they'd make it worse.

Scet said:

True they'll get more publicity, but it's negative publicity.

Which is still publicity. 'Just remember to spell our names right' and all that.

Scet said:

True they'll get more publicity, but it's negative publicity.

"There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary." -- Brendan Francis Behan

Acclaim's Burnout campaign gave out goodies to whoever got the biggest speeding fine some time ago.

Huh??? Well... Umm... Really? Does EA really think they're big shit. Come on now, they want people to rape booth babes? WTF?

arrrgh said:

Comic-Con. The sort of people that you find there are definitely not the sort of people you want trying to feel up booth babes.

Why not? How would it affect me?

stickguy5000 said:

Huh??? Well... Umm... Really? Does EA really think they're big shit. Come on now, they want people to rape booth babes? WTF?

Too bad they ain't Running With Scissors and sport some Postal babes ;-)

As long as the booth babes know what they're signing up for then I'm cool with it, despite how amazingly retarded it is. If EA pulled a bait and switch on them they can go to hell.

Aliotroph? said:

As long as the booth babes know what they're signing up for then I'm cool with it, despite how amazingly retarded it is. If EA pulled a bait and switch on them they can go to hell.

Maybe the booth babes will be all inflatables this year.... :p

AndrewB said:

Why not? How would it affect me?

AndrewB's title said:

What's the worst that could happen? A girl is emotionally destroyed? I can live with that.

i forgot why i hated EA so much, the crappy games or the crappy attitude. I said to myself 'Its probably the games...', turns out, Its both! Har dee har har... seriously when was the last EA released a good game..?

HAY GUYS ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY AMIRITE??!

These advertising clowns have the same view on getting attention as a 2-year-old does.

Ninjalah said:

i forgot why i hated EA so much, the crappy games or the crappy attitude. I said to myself 'Its probably the games...', turns out, Its both! Har dee har har... seriously when was the last EA released a good game..?

I dont think they develop games any more...and it was Mail Order Monsters.