Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fredrik

The Wingy Waloofic Poll O' Mean Mandalon!

Floating in the sky. Hooray for Lüt's chapel on his Heretic levels.

THE FLOATING CHAPEL R0X0RS.

Anyway, in actual response to the poll...They should be good looking, but gameplay is especially important.

Leave out "just good looking" and "lame" and you have my final, mixed-up answer.

Good, balanced, intense gameplay is the most important thing in a map, although it should look fairly nice.

Bah, everything that has been done with "gameplay" has been done. Just make sure there's enough ammo for the monsters, and go nuts making it look great.

I want a lame, insanely detailed, good looking level, with good gameplay that floats in the sky.

I want a lame, insanely detailed, good looking level, with good gameplay that floats in the sky.

You oxymoronic fucktard :P

You oxymoronic fucktard :P

Fine, drop the lameness...

You just defined Coecits and Vrack ^_^

Heh, that reminds me, I still have to review Vrack for TI. I think you first bugged me about that 15 months ago :P

Hm, the ideal type of level in my eyes would be a level which looks good and has good gameplay.
I hate surreal maps so much that it kinda takes away the fun, despite good gameplay value.

For some reason, I prefer levels that float way up high the sky. Of course they have to be fun too.