Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MmM

Hell Knight on trial

I was visiting Hardcore Gaming 101, and was amused to see the new image at the top of their main page:

"Your honor, I didn't know it was illegal to immolate humans with eldritch fire."

lol FFVI Gestahl do a perfect judge. Funny how they used Soma Cruz punch animation just to make him look like saying objection.

MmM said:

I was visiting Hardcore Gaming 101, and was amused to see the new image at the top of their main page:

"Your honor, I didn't know it was illegal to immolate humans with eldritch fire."

Lol this is now my Desktop Background

the hell knight looks like he got copy-pasted over the background. meh.

printz said:

the hell knight looks like he got copy-pasted over the background. meh.

How else was I supposed to do it?

Seeing as how Soma's got Mina with him, I wonder if Mr. Hell Knight did something . . . unfortunate . . . to her, and she's the plaintiff. Of course, it's all up to your own interpretation, it could be Soma and Mina are the ones representing the hellspawn.

Bashe said:

Funny, but should be a PNG or at least a GIF. Sprites + jpeg = ew

I had actually submitted it to HG101 as a PNG graphic. If I had to guess, perhaps Photobucket automatically converts those.

And in the context of Phoenix Wright (which is where the whole background comes from), Soma and Mina are on the defense's side of the courtroom (with Mina filling in for the obligatory teenaged sidekick role, a la Maya Fey). I never did figure out why the Hell Knight is on the witness stand, nor why Count Dracula of all people is prosecuting (omg! canon alert! dracula can't be there because soma is supposed to be dracula lol)...but hell, it was fun making that graphic.

I almost put Guybrush on the witness stand, except his sprite isn't quite large enough and it'd look like the witness stand goes up to his face. =P

WildWeasel said:
If I had to guess, perhaps Photobucket automatically converts those.

I use Photobucket for PNGs sometimes and it doesn't do that.

myk said:

I use Photobucket for PNGs sometimes and it doesn't do that.

Upon actually checking the site, I'd have to assume at this point that Kurt (the webmaster) probably converted my picture to a JPG himself, then...I suppose that would make it easier, since HG101's currently fitted with a random logo picker. =P