Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shareware

missing random textures

Hi all..

My problem is that I opened up a wad in doombuilder 2, and i'am missing alot of textures. I followed the tutorials 5 times and still iam missing at least half of them, I found a other post with this kind of problem only I don't miss specific textures but random one's. for example: I have 1 sky texture called F_SKY1 but all the others are not there. And the same thing with alot of other one's.

can anyone help ?

tnxs in advance ^^

Well, F_SKY1 is a bad example since it's a special texture. The actual sky texture used is defined by the "episode" your map is in. For more info about that have a look at http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Sky

What other textures are missing? Are you using the correct IWAD? Are you loading a WAD with modified texture resources?

What IWAD are you using? If you're using DOOM.WAD or DOOM2.WAD, that's fine. If you're using DOOM1.WAD, there's your problem.

no iam using a doom2.wad, I also tried to add more resources like doom.wad, and plutonia.wad, and hexen.wad and they all have the same problem. the are directly of the original cd so it's pretty strange....