Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ducon

Kama Sutra Final version: do I have it?

Do I have the last version? I have two bugs in map24: a door remains closed before the rocky place with four mancubi and a archvile, and I can’t finish the level because I die in the wrong place. The voodoo doll crosses the end level line but no way.

ducon said:

Do I have the last version? I have two bugs in map24: a door remains closed before the rocky place with four mancubi and a archvile, and I can’t finish the level because I die in the wrong place. The voodoo doll crosses the end level line but no way.

how did you find this 4.5 years old topic? :)

Split... avoid bumping old threads unless really necessary.

OK, sorry, I did not find any other topic about KS.
So, how can I finish map24? I must rocket something?

most probably, you should use doom2/boom to play it. Method's Map24 exit did not work under zdoom AFAIK.

hmm that's weird then. Map 24 has always worked fine in all released versions. Anyway the final ksutra.wad is from 25.3.2005 and has 15,954,937b. I tried it with prboom now and it worked with both -complevel 2 and -complevel 9 (and without using any -complevel parameter too) I have no idea what's wrong with your version ...

To ensure things work, apply -complevel 2, because the WAD was tested especially with the original executable when it was developed.