Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MmM

Cactoids are illegal in Michigan

It depends on the complexity of the figure and how ambitious/diligent I am about working on it. I'd say the average is around 3-5 days for a humanoid figure. I haven't been getting much done as of late because I've been playing a bunch of video games I bought. If you click on the links, underneath each photo montage, you can visit each figure's individual web page where I list the time it took, as well as the materials used to make it, dimensions, and other information.

I really like these, nice work! Would be nice to see some figures from Zelda Ocarina of time :P.

One of these days maybe--the only thing, offhand, I can recall wanting to sculpt from that particular game was a female from Ganon's race (the chick with the big nose and arabic clothing). I almost made a Moblin, from the original Zelda, one time--had the reference sketches done and everything--but I never began the sculpt. The only Zelda figure I've made to date is an Octorok.

EDIT: Here's some wicked awesome Zelda monster sculpts that a guy I know, that goes by the name "Scrybe" did:

Yep, best Zelda monster sculpts I've ever seen. I like that he incoporated a lot of detail, while still remaining true to the original simplicity of the sprites.